Ohio-Toledo
Options

Findlay, OH rustic wedding/reception

Hello ladies.

So, I am originally from Findlay, but I now live in Columbus..but both my fiance and my family still reside in Findlay. So we have decided to go back there to get married. I have decided to have a rustic theme, so I was really wanting to go for a barn reception..but I am at a loss for where to look. The one place in Findlay that I knew of recently closed down...so anywhere in Findlay-Lima-Toledo area that comes to mind, would be very helpful! <3
BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker Photobucket image Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Findlay, OH rustic wedding/reception

• Options
    edited January 2012

There is Alexandria's in Findlay looks real nice.  There is a bridal show coming up in April at The Cube.

• Options
    try contacting the park district or findlay's chamber of commerce. The more people you talk with, the more information you can come up with...I live in Tiffin and that's how I got my outdoor location. Even try different parks and camps like girl scout locations and things like that.
  • Options

Just wanted to share with everyone:

Great venue to hold wedding, reception, and even the family reunions.  More pictures will go up in the next few weeks......and if you are looking for referrals for photography, cakes, and ect....they do that also!!

Let them know Smart Sites Imaging sent you their way!!
  • Options
    I am also from Tiffin looking for a barn to hold a rustic themed reception. What location did you find??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards