Georgia-Atlanta

Metro Atlanta Wedding Venues-Affordable

Ladies! I need help! 
I'm looking for affordable wedding venues in metro-atlanta, for 100-130 guests. I'm on a very tight budget, 10-15k.  have a lot of out of town guests and guests traveling from abroad, so keeping it in the metro area seems the easiest for them when it comes to transportation and hotels.
Thanks so much!

Re: Metro Atlanta Wedding Venues-Affordable

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    The DeVore House in Alpharetta (north east of Atlanta) is very nice and affordable and would fit your guest count perfectly. If you keep your guest list low at 100 people then I think you could easily manage to afford the Payne-Corley House in Duluth. They really aren't suited for guest counts over 125 so it would be the perfect size for you! Way north of the city is a place called The Chimneys at Big Canoe. Your guests could get a hotel in the city or rent one of the many cabins available up there. It's very very beautiful plus The Chimneys is one of those venues you can bring any sort of vendor in to, you're aren't limited in your selections and you can also bring in your own booze (another big cost savings).

• Thanks for all of this information and help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards