Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Non-Denominational Ceremony in the South Hills

Hi! I'm planning a reception at Holy Cross in Mt. Lebanon and have approximately 160 guests.  We are not part of a particular church but would like for it to be somewhat spiritual.  Does anyone know of any churches in the south hills that allow you to rent the facility or have your wedding there if you are not part of the church?  I know Robert Morris has a chapel, but that is too small for us.  Also, we would like to stay out of the city/Oakland as it will be Pitt's graduation weekend.

Re: Non-Denominational Ceremony in the South Hills

• This is an international board; I suggest posting on your local board.

• I'm using Rev David Anderson for my wedding, he's traveling to us but also has a church somewhere in the south hills area...he will work with you on how you'd like your ceremony done.
  • krios613 said:
    Hi! I'm planning a reception at Holy Cross in Mt. Lebanon and have approximately 160 guests.  We are not part of a particular church but would like for it to be somewhat spiritual.  Does anyone know of any churches in the south hills that allow you to rent the facility or have your wedding there if you are not part of the church?  I know Robert Morris has a chapel, but that is too small for us.  Also, we would like to stay out of the city/Oakland as it will be Pitt's graduation weekend.
    Agreed - post this on a Southwest PA board.

Side note: YEAH PITTSBURGH!!  I always get super thrilled about seeing Pittsburgh show up on the international boards. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards