New York

for sale! Maggie Sottero Ambrosia, size 6 in Alabaster

I'm selling my Never Been Worn Maggie Sottero Ambrosia dress. This dress is size 6 in Alabaster. I fell in love with another Maggie gown and I would like to sell my dress. It has never been altered and still has the tags on it. Please let me know if you're interested. I would like 1,000. I paid over 1,600 for it:)

Re: for sale! Maggie Sottero Ambrosia, size 6 in Alabaster

• Your story is so much like mine...did you buy another Maggie dress yet? I bought the "Brielle" and then I fell in love with Ambrosia! Now I'm $1,000 in debt AND really want to buy the Ambrosia =(
  • is your dress still for sale? 
  • It is still for sale. I think I bought too early lol. It's a beautiful dress but I fell in love with adorae so I bought it: My fianc wanted to kill me:
  • I'm willing to work with you on price if you're really interested
  • I sent the pictures: Let me know if you need anything else
  • Is your dress still available?
  • Hi! Kind of have an emergency (as far as dresses go). My mom is severly ill (cancer) and will likely not make it for my planned wedding. We have decided (yesterday) to do a backyard wedding at the house THIS SUNDAY. I've tried this dress on in a salon, so I know I like it. Can you contact me TODAY please, as it would have to be overnighted! THANKS! Phone is 573-348-6006 or 573-216-5454.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards