Ohio-Columbus
Options

Recently married, and I highly recommend 222 photography!

nahollingsnahollings member
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2014 in Ohio-Columbus
We hired Brian and his wife, Maria, of 222 Photography for our wedding in May, and it was easily the best purchase/investment we made for our wedding. After reviewing many photographers in the Columbus area, it seemed like everyone was either 1) too expensive or 2) not talented. With Brian, you truly have a (very) reasonable photographer that is bursting with talent. 

Before the wedding, I was impressed with them going out of their way to scope out the area we were getting married in (German Village) to find locations for our photos. It was great not having to direct where we should go, because they had already taken care of it. Their images the day of the wedding captured the full range of mood and emotions from our wedding day. From the pure joy to tears, every moment that they photographed will be a treasured memory for my husband and I. Brian and Maria were extremely flexible -- working around our last minute changes and rain showers that liked to pop up. They were also kind and professional throughout the day. I had read online about, "photo fatigue." The kind of thing that occurs when someone is taking your picture for a whole day telling you were to stand, pose, face, etc. I experienced NONE of that with these two. They fit in so well with our bridal party and family that they felt like part of the group. Also they were quick with giving us their photos after the wedding! The next day we had a sneak peak of a couple of their photos, one month later we had multiple high-resolution discs with all 900+ pictures and we were featured on their blog. 

If you want high quality, photojournalistic style photos from people you enjoy being around on your wedding day, hire 222 photography. 

I should note, I'm not being paid by them and they weren't personal friends of ours, I'm just over joyed with our photos!

Re: Recently married, and I highly recommend 222 photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards