Texas-San Antonio

Soon to be San Antonian

FI lives in San Antonio, I've lived in central OK my whole life.  I love San Antonio, though, and can't wait to make it my new home.  That said, any suggestions for a transplant, other than Spurs trump Thunder?  lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Soon to be San Antonian

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    What kind of suggestions? I transplanted there from Illinios about 12 years ago but moved to Virginia a couple years ago. 

ETA: One thing to always remember is that Texans take Texas very seriously. Hahaha!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I just moved here from Maryland about a year and a half ago to live with my FH. It's a big change, but I'm really loving it here!

All I can think of as a tip though is that everyone will always tell you it never rains, as it constantly rains, lol. And breakfast tacos are practically a religion.
  • Hahaha!  Yes to the breakfast tacos! I had never had those before moving there. The year I moved there, there was a huge flood, but some years it really is pretty dry. And every time it does rain, people feel the need to post about it on FB. Also, the Spurs. I have been so annoyed this last month with all the constant Spurs status updates! 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards