Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Questions

2»

Re: Tuesday Questions

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I love all of the Harry Potter love here, I was just talking to one of my classmates yesterday about how much I want to go there.  My FI and I loooove HP, so we're just waiting until our daughter is a smidge older and she can handle walking around amusement parks all day. 

I just want to try Butter Beer in life... 
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Swazzle said:
    TwoDimes said:
    Swazzle said:
    @TwoDimes - YAY for July birthdays! When is yours and your FI's?
    @Swazzle, Fi's birthday is the 1st, and he shares that birthday with his niece (23 years apart). Mine is the 14th. What day is yours?
    I'm the 16th!
    What about my birthday??? Mine's the 28th!

• @minskat30 - I see a Report flag under your post...??
    SITB: My computer is acting wonky.  I tried to cut and paste @swazzle's questions so must have included a link to the report flag? Technology fail.
  • 1) What are you wearing today? Jeans, sandals, and a flowery top. 

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? Dunkin Donuts med ice reg and nutra grain fruit and yogurt bars. 

3) Any plans for tonight? I really need to start painting so we can finish before our big party

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? As mentioned above breifly, we are having a big party. It's Saturday July 5th and we invited close to 75 people. We are renting an inflatable slide and I went all out buying red, white and blue stuff. IM SO EXCITED!

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Nope.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? Disney. I just love it there and I am dying to go with BF for about 10 days to do Disney and Orlando. He keeps saying he wants to wait until we have kids but I want to go as adults where we can enjoy it. 

7) Do you like scary movies? Not really.. but I will watch them during the day and not sleep for a week... LOL.

8) What is your morning routine like? BF wakes me up, and I go to the living room to snuggle Tessie before I have to actually get ready. (BF leaves for work an hour and a half before me). I then get dressed, wash up, brush and deodorize, make lunch and leave. 

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. French Fries, hands down.

10) Who's your celebrity crush? 
    Transformers this Friday... that's all. YUM!
    friends tv show funy
  • 1) What are you wearing today?

Jeans, black top with white and blue polka dots, and black flats.  My hair is up, and I've got no makeup on.  I was lazy today.

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast?

I had a latte and a danish.  Sorry I'm not sorry.

3) Any plans for tonight?

I've gotta run some errands when I leave work.  Then my plan is to get some laundry done.

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July?

Weekends by the beach...and my brother's pool.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother?

Years and years ago.  Is it still on?

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go?

Well, 1k wouldn't get me much in terms of dream travel... so I'd use it on a long weekend in Montana with DH.  I've always wanted to see Montana...it's supposed to be beautiful and serene.  And, of course, you'd have to go in the summer.

7) Do you like scary movies?

Yes, as long as they're not corny slasher movies centered around a moron with big boobs.

8) What is your morning routine like?

Wake up, play with whichever cat is cuddled up next to me, pee, shower/brush teeth, make/eat breakfast as I scroll through FB, get ready (which varies from day to day, and can range from throw on clothes/run a brush through my hair to full face of makeup), pack food, make sure cats have food and water, run out the door.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries.

That's so hard.  But I'll probably go with ice cream...just because I don't think I could live without it on a hot summer day.  The other two I could live without if I HAD to.

Channing Tatum, but that's strictly based on looks.
  • 1) What are you wearing today? Jeans and a t-shirt with flip flops. Although I completely forgot I have an appointment today at 3:30, so I guess I'll have to put on real clothes. 

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? I had a piece of peanut butter toast and a banana. I'm still hungry. 

3) Any plans for tonight? Nope! Just spending some QT with BF. 

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? A few closings. I'd really like to have a few extra checks so we can go on vacation. 

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Nope.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? On a Disney Cruise with the girls. Not very exciting, but they're hella expensive, but SO worth it. 

7) Do you like scary movies? Sometimes. I'm a glutton for punishment. 

8) What is your morning routine like? I don't really have one right now since it's the summer. But I'm attempting to start a new one. 

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. Ice cream. All day long. 

10) Who's your celebrity crush? It was Heath Ledger. But now I'd say Gerard Butler. I mean, seriously. Whether he's just "normal" or ridiculously in shape, he's sexy. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Swazzle said:
    6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go?
    Orlando. I'm dying to go to Diagon Alley! 
    Someone get this woman $1000 ASAP!!! It'd be nice to see @Swazzle in my state instead of hers! :-D

Dark skinny jeans, black v-neck, tan/grey sweater, sandals.. 

A big pancake made from a banana, an egg, some protein powder, and oats, with blueberries on top.  I'm going to have some iced coffee soon...

Just the usual... go for a run, cleaning, Skype w/ BF

SO MUCH!  The first week of the month, I'm going to a music camp/workshop that I've gone to nearly every summer of my life.  It's my favorite week of the year.  Then in the middle of July, I'm flying out to the East Coast to meet up with BF in North Carolina.  We haven't seen each other in person in MONTHS, so this is very exciting.

Nope.  

Back to Iceland, for sure.  Or maybe Ireland.

Eh, not really.  They're okay in the moment, but then I always have nightmares for weeks after.

Shower, breakfast, read the internet, do my hair/makeup, bike to work. 

That's hard.  Right now... ice cream.

I really don't have one.  I don't follow celebrity stuff, so I feel like I don't even know who's famous anymore.
  • @Dignity100 - This shirt? If so, it's the same one BF is wearing today lol

• @TwoDimes I am hoping that to be the case for us too. He wants to do Universal and I told him I would do that too with him and we could split the time. I just got an email about a deal too that would be 800 a piece during our September vacation. I texted that to him and he replied "I'll think about it." Which I am pretty sure he is just trying to shut me up about it but I am hoping he might actually be thinking about it!
    friends tv show funy
  • 1) What are you wearing today? Skinny blank pants, black heels, colour blocked pink and white shirt with an attached statement necklace.
    2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? Dry mini wheats and coffee (should've stuck with tea but I am exhausted).

3) Any plans for tonight? Hanging out with one of my BFFs and her BF, possibly looking at condo floor plans with FI.

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? I literally have nothing planned for next month. I'm going to try to get up to the cottage a fair bit though.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Nope.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? Road trip through the Maritimes and New England, I've been wanting to do a trip like that for a few years.

7) Do you like scary movies? Nope.

8) What is your morning routine like? Hit snooze, snuggle with the cat, feed the cat, shower, do my hair and makeup, get dressed, pull my breakfast and lunch together, leave for work. This is usually followed by giving rude bus/subway commuters dirty looks and rolling my eyes at the announcements on the subway.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. Ice cream, hands down.
    10) Who's your celebrity crush? I heart Ryan Gosling. Nice Canadian boy ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 1) What are you wearing today? Black dress pants and a blue top

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? I skipped breakfast this morning. Not my best plan since I'm starving right now!

3) Any plans for tonight? Not beyond reading Harry Potter, I'm starting book 5 tonight (I re-read it every summer).

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? My birthday, the fourth of July (possibly my favorite holiday), maybe getting engaged, awesome camping trips - July is my favorite month!

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Nope

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? A trip to Seattle with BF.

7) Do you like scary movies? Yes, I love scary movies!

8) What is your morning routine like? Wake up, usually make breakfast and coffee, get dressed, do hair/make-up, read a little, check TK, go to work.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. French Fries.

10) Who's your celebrity crush? It's a tie between David Tennant and Martin Freeman

• @KeptInStitches - looks like only the Universal hotels do weddings, but I can tell you some about the Disney World Elopement package.

@caseface5 - Just plan for a Disney Wedding when the time comes, then he doesn't have a choice but to go ;) .  I know Disney offers the free Vacation Planning DVD, you should order that.  My FI thought I was crazy because I wanted to go, he thought it was for kids, we went and he had a great time (and couldn't even ride 1/2 the rides because he gets motion sickness easily).  Either that or leave BF behind and come ride the rides FI cannot ride with me (he can hold our bags); day after the wedding we're planning on drinking around the world in Epcot w/ FI's bro & bro's GF.

@Ollie08 - That's my shirt today!!  You're BF and I are shirt-twins!

Am I reading this right - we should have a NEY meeting at Universal so we can all be HP geeks and drink butter beer all day??

Man I have Disney on the brain - is it October yet?!?!

Anniversary
  • @dignity100, nah, not at this point. Life is better, plus once I book the photographer and finish off booking the reception venue, I can stop planning for a while. That's the last of the major stuff.
  • @Dignity100 I would love that! I have gone the past three years without BF and I always have a blast because, well, DISNEY, but I really want him to come too. He said that we can talk about it tonight so hopefully I will be able to convince him. I also just sent him the Disney beer list so that might sway him if I'm lucky! HAHA.
    friends tv show funy
  • @caeface5 - if he's likes beer/alcohol, tell him about Drinking Around The World @ Epcot - I mentioned that in front of FI's brother and that's what enticed him to want to stay longer!!  Also, even though crowd levels are higher, you could go to Disney when they are offering a free dining plan.

Anniversary
  • FoxandBunnyFoxandBunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    @caseface5 - If he likes Harry Potter too, the new Diagon Ally has a ton of new/custom beer and alcoholic choices too. ETA- I know it's not in Disney, but who says you can't take a day to go to Universal?

Also, I'm a huge Harry Potter nut so I'm loving all the love for it on this thread.

1) What are you wearing today?
    Currently, fuzzy pj pants and a pj shirt. In about 15 minutes I'll be wearing jeans and a tshirt. I've been lazy today and haven't gotten dressed yet.

I didn't have breakfast, but normally I have either a granola bar, an Eggo, or a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Besides vegging out in front of the TV and my laptop? Nope. Unless you count driving BF home from work at 9:30.

The possibility of having a job and being able to go to my grandparent's house.

Nope.

The new Harry Potter park. BF just went to Disney/Universal 2 weeks ago, but I'd drag him back with me to go see it. He's been to the WWofHP twice without me now, so he owes me. That or I would go to RTX, if I could get tickets (doubtful, but I can wish).

Nope. I hate them. With a passion. 

Press snooze for a while, then get up at the latest possible second, check TK/Facebook on my phone to actually wake up, go pee, brush my teeth, wash my face, put on deodorant, brush my hair, get dressed, and walk out the door. All in all about 10-15 minutes once I actually get out of bed. 

French fries. I love me some fried potatoes.

Ryan Gosling. I'm a sucker for blondes, I admit. 

A green sheath dress, white cardigan and nude wedge sandals 

Coffee and a banana

Gym, cook dinner, relax

We are doing our annual lake house trip with 4 other couples the 2nd weekend of July!

yeah once or twice

The Maldives...ok so that won't get me even close to that trip but it's on the bucket list

I don't mind scary but I don't care for gory

wake up, shower, coffee, hair and makeup, feed cats, coffee, get dressed, commute for 45 mins

Can I dip my fries IN guacamole? 

still Channing Tatum...sigh

Bright orange shirt, owl earrings, a watch necklace, black skinny jeans, my navy blue watch, and tennis shoes.

I had a banana and a cup of coffee

Nope just run some errands and work out. we bought tickets for a local day concert for the 28th. I'm excited!

We are going to be super busy on the 7th and 8th at one of my jobs. A governors school is coming to the museum. And I'm meeting V's parents for the first time! I'm excited/nervous!

I would use it to go to New Zealand!

Nope, I'm a wuss haha.

Depends on the day. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday I wake up at 6 am. Get ready and leave the apartment by 7 am. Then drive my one hour and 40 min communte to work. On tuesdays I get up at 7 am and get ready 8 am to walk to my other job. So take showers, get dressed, eat ect.

Ice cream!

joseph gordon-levitt!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards