Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Dear Fellow Board Members,

I realize that new cheer uniforms are expensive, but I didn't go yesterday to take an inventory and write up the whole chart for you to want to go look again because you don't believe me. The uniforms we have now are disgusting and that could be part of why we don't have half as many girls to cheer as boys to play football. 

Aggravited,
Cheer Coordinator
------------------------

Dear BF,

As pissed as I was with what you said last night, I am glad that we made some headway in our discussions of our future. I can only hope that things continue to get better with that aspect. I love you so much. 

Love,
Your GF

P.S. That make up sex though...
------------------------------

Dear Claddagh ring,

Please come out of hiding. I am very sad that you are lost and feeling naked without you.

Love,
Please come home to my finger!
----------------------------

Your turn!
friends tv show funy

Re: OLW

• Dear little bird,

I'm so unbelievably sorry that I couldn't stop my dog from chasing you down last night in time to save you. She's never even hurt another animal before, let alone killed one. I hope your death was quick and painless.

I'm going to cry again :-(
    -Bad pet parent

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear self,

You have some issues you need to work out. You need to find someone to talk to while these are still small problems, and before they grow to be major ones. You've always said you thought everyone can benefit from therapy, so now's the time to test that theory on yourself.

Love,
    Self

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear mom,

Stop saying "100" whenever someone asks you how large my wedding is going to be. I say "80", you should say "80". It's 80.

xoxo,

Your patient daughter

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear puppo,

BAD DOG! BAD, BAD, BAD DOG!

No love right now,
    Mama

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear close friend,

I can't wait to see you on Saturday and watch you get married. You're going to be beautiful, and despite all your misgivings about the last-minute plans, I promise you it will be a wonderful, joyous day.

Love,
    Me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited June 2014
    Dear photographer,

Yay for being cool and willing to book on the spot! Another thing checked off the list.

Sincerely,
    Bride-to-be
    ---
    Dear reception venue coordinator lady,

I know that you didn't get back to us yesterday because you're trying to track down the fraternity who put a hold on the room for that same weekend. They put a hold on the room for three weekends because they couldn't decide their date. It's summer. They're going to be hard to find. We have cold hard cash and a real desire to book. Call us back please?

Sincerely,
    Don't want to start over on this again
    ---
    Dear reactor,

I loaded you with flour-like material yesterday. Please to not be overpressuring today? I handle life better when you're not overpressuring.

Love,
    I sacrificed the goat, okay?
    ---
    Dear FGMIL and FGPIL,

We just moved into the house. Every time we started to get control of it more stuff showed up or went wrong. It will be a disaster zone when you visit despite all my best efforts. No judging, please?

Love,
    FGDIL
    ---
    Dear FI,

The garage door functions as a garage door! Can we make the next project fixing the duct work into the kitchen so we can stop cooling the basement? That missing piece is annoying, and I hope we can splice something together without needing custom parts.

Love,
    FI
  • Dear H,

Thank you for taking puppy out at all hours of the night! You're the best! 

Love,
    W

Dear Maddux,

I hope this new food works better with your insides and doesn't make you have an upset stomach.

Love,
    Your fur mommy

Dear legs,

I don't want to shave you. It takes too long.

Love,
    Girl who hates her dark hair and long legs

Dear Mail man,

STOP GIVING US OTHER PEOPLE's Mail!

Thanks,
    I'm tired of having to send them back!
  • Dear FI,

I can't believe we're mailing our wedding invitations out this weekend!! Time is going by so fast and I love it! I'm ready for it to be September!!!

Love,
    your FI

--------------------------------

Dear Coach Factory,

I'm planning a wedding and cash is tight. Stop teasing me with your sales. I really, really, really want a new purse but I should really spend the money on WR things that we need like, oh idk, A CAKE.

No Love,
    Broke Bride-to-Be

-----------------------------

Dear Momma,

I really hope you like one of the two dresses I showed you yesterday. You would look so great in them and the price is unbeatable. I just want you to feel as beautiful as you are. I know your illness makes you feel crappy and that makes me feel sad.

Love,
    Your favorite daughter ;)

Dear wedding shower,

I am so excited for you! Cookout + beer + swimming + family + friends...yes please. I can't wait, and I'm so glad FI will be there enjoying it with me. Thanks FILs for hosting it for us!

Love,
    Bride-to-be
    Anniversary

• Dear FI

You did promise you'd sign up for that bike ride with me.  Please do so because it's really irritating that I signed up for the 75-mile option thinking you'd be doing this with me and now you're having 2nd thoughts.  I get that it's a lot of money because neither one of us want to fundraise, but it's for a good cause!

Love you
    Irritated FI

Dear Motivation

Where the hell are you?!?  No motivation for work, no motivation for going to the gym/working out.  I get it , the couch, TV and I are buddies, but come on, Motivation, we were once buddies too and we can all get along again, right??  I feel my life is wasting away while I'm just sitting there on the couch.  We could be out there ruling the world!!

Girl who needs to get back on track

Dear @Southernpeach89

What kind of food are you feeding Maddux?  I know I struggled with Loki for a long time with him having tummy issues.  Let me know if I can help!

Digs

Anniversary
  • @southernpeach89 Our dog was having stomach issues when we first got him.  He wasn't keeping most of his food down. We switched him to a food for sensitive stomachs and that has helped. He is able to keep it down.  Its made with sweet potatoes and salmon instead of grains which we think was the problem.
    Anniversary

• @Dignity100 and @severmilli12 - Originally we bought this grain free food called Instinct. We knew a couple people who fed their dogs this and they loved it. Maddux loved it too but his tummy didn't. The vet said it may be too rich for him as a puppy.

So the vet gave us this tummy sensitive brand...I can't remember the name but it's also grain free. I definitely want to stay away from the grain for him. We started feeding him this yesterday afternoon and it says to feed him about 3.5 cups a day based on his weight. I feel like that's a lot but we will see how it goes. We also gave him a probiotic which he will eat gladly lol. This morning he had semi-normal bowel movements but they still weren't completely solid so hopefully as the day goes on they will be better.

I've also heard pumpkin is great for upset tummies but we will wait to see how this turns out first.
  • Dear self,
    Keep up the good work. You are (slowly) meeting your goals and it feels great. Even though it's more work having to figure out schedules around the dogs, it is definitely worth it. HIGH FIVE!

Love,
    Tiger

========

How has it been 7 months since you got married? Where the hell has the time gone??

Love,
    OMH Club keeps growing

========

SET A DATE ALREADY. I want to start a countdown.

Love,
    WP

========

Dear self,
    Get off the couch and get to work. The worker already came and left. You have no excuses.

Love,
    Lazy a$$
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• edited June 2014
    @cu97tiger- That's what I'm saying! I feel like we got married last weekend lol. 

ETA: Spelled your name wrong.
  • Dear hair,

You are a wild and crazy beast today with all of this humidity, and I'm glad I decided to just go with it.

Actually a bit of love, crazy hair don't care

Dear week,

Go faster. I want it to be time for engagement party and 4 days weekend.

Impatiently yours, bored at work

Dear FI,

I know you love me and you love spending time with, but please stop pouting about the fact that I want to go to the cottage this weekend and you might not be able to come. You're being a man-baby and it's sort of annoying me.

Still all the loves, your FI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @southernpeach89 - Pumpkin is awesome for dogs!!  I keep a can of it on hand just in case either of my dogs gets a visit from the 'runny monster'.  Instinct is REALLY rich for dogs and I've heard so many labs and goldens having problems with it (making them extremely gassy, I'm sure other breeds are affected but it seems like I heard mostly from those 2 breeds).  Some dogs are also sensitive to chicken.  My dogs did well on Fromm and right now they're on Earthborn Coastal Catch because Loki got tired of the Fromm (the Earthborn Coastal Catch is all he wants now).

Anniversary
  • Dear Future Home,

Please, please, please don't let the foundation issue be a wall tear down in the basement.

-Expecting that you need TLC but not THAT much

-------------------------------------------

Dear Homeowners of our Future Home,

WTF. You got quotes on fixing the foundation issue "a few years ago" and did zip with them? Who does that?!?

-Pissed off that you would potentially wreck a nice little home

---------------------------------------

Dear H,

You are the best with all this traveling and soon-to-be living with your MIL.

-Grateful Wife

• @Dignity100- I'm so glad you told me this about Instinct! I've been so worried about him having these stomach problems and I think that Instinct really could be causing the issues since the vet couldn't find any other explanation besides that. Once we are done with this food the vet gave us...I may look into what you're feeding your dog. Thank you!
  • Dear Workday,

Please go quickly! I have a TON of work to get done before taking vacation the rest of the week...but my head is not in the game today. Cooperate...PLEASE!

Sincerely,

your hard working employee

Dear H,

I'm crazy excited to take off for Santa Fe with you tomorrow morning. I can't wait for 3 whole days of fun in the sun, art gallerys, wonderful food and simply spending time with the man I love. It's gonna be great!

xoxo,

The Mrs.

Dear Coworker (soon to be married),

I'm so excited that you're honeymooning in Tahiti! I was looking back on our pics this morning and I wish we could go back. You're going to have a wonderful time. I hope you & your wife-to-be enjoy it every bit as much as H and I did!!!

Enjoy,

your nostalgic coworker

• @Southernpeach89 - Instinct is still a really good food (better than most), it's just rich for some dogs and causes gas for certain dogs.

2 good sites for dog food are:
    http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/
    and
    http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/brand/

Also, once a year (I think in Feb) Whole Dog Journal puts out an issue on just food.

Another note - most vets are not educated on animal nutrition.  They tend to sell whoever their vendors push (science diet and purina usually win here).

Anniversary
  • Dear FI,

I hate that we fight about the same thing all the time. We're working on it though, so that's good I guess.

Other than that, you're awesome, can't wait to spend this weekend with you doing NOTHING except laying out by the pool and swimming.

----

Dear Big Brother,

Don't dissapoint me this season especially since we're paying for live feeds now. I'll be so pissed if I wasted $24.

----

Dear Body,

Get your shit together. We need to lose 22 pounds by the wedding.

----

Dear Fur Babies,

I hope your vet appointments are find on Saturday.

----

Dear Work,

You threaten lay-offs every year, yet in the same breath tell us we're doing find financially and reward us. Which one is it? To be honest, if there are lay-offs next year, let me go with a golden handshake because I hate what this place has become.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Dear FI,

We definitely need to work out more wedding plans this summer. Ya know, things like the officiant and transportation would be nice. Do you still want a string trio at the wedding ceremony? If you still do, we have to look into that too. OK, we got this.

Love, 
    500days

Dear Self,

Stop watching Masterchef on demand and do something productive! Beach, cleaning, anything.

Love,
    500days

Dear FSIL,

I am not looking forward to moving your ginormous bedroom set when you get out of work this evening. But, I'm so happy that you are moving out and into an apartment with a friend.
    Big Moves :-)

Love,
    500days
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear @southernpeach89,

FROMM! It's what we feed Cinders. She LOVES it. I think she even toots slightly less frequently than she did when she was eating Bil-Jac. Either way, you gotta play around with it. FI says labs have very sensitive tummies so it may take some time to find something that works for Maddux. I hope his tummy feels better soon!

Love, the bestest doggie auntie in the world!

P.S Cinders would like another play date soon. She misses her cousin. Can he please get bigger faster so they can tear around the backyard some more?

~~~

Dear FI,

YAY! I'm so glad you finally did some more work on the bathroom! Now we have a new toilet and a fresh coat of paint on the walls. All that's left is to seal around the toilet and do another coat of paint and we're donnneeeeee!!!! I'm so glad you're handy and know what you're doing. I've never seen a toilet installed before.

I love you! FI(ee)

~~~

Dear invitations,

20 addressed, 61 to go!

No love, the bride who's hand is covered in ink and wishing she was closer to being done.

~~~

Dear vacation,

Only 3 more days!!!!!!!

Love, me!

~~~

Dear work,

Please get better. I don't want to have to work on vacation. :(

No love, me.

• Dear fingers,
    Why are you so swollen? A few weeks ago we were definitely a size 3.5, so sneaky FI got mom's ring resized. Now that ring is too small! I know it's really humid out, I've been eating like crap for a few days, and it's that time of the month, but I really want to wear my ring! Please de-swell stat!
    No love,
    Bloated :(

Dear Jeweler,
    Please please please please have time to meet with us soon about my ring. FI said it took a week to get my mom's ring back from being resized because you're so busy, but surely you can squeeze in a custom ring for lil ol' me. *bats eyelashes* 
    Not-so-patiently yours,
    Newly Engaged Liz

Dear Parents,
    WHY ARE YOU SO BAD WITH MONEY?! Did we not learn last fall when you were forced to sell the house and Dad's car that you were broke? Remember how I had to float my sister money for her tuition because you guys were flat broke? Why are you buying new TVs and charging them to credit cards? Why are you talking about buying a used BMW with cash once you get that nice check in from Dad's latest settlement? You still have bill collectors harassing you because of waaaaaay late payments. *sigh* Please learn how to create and stick to a budget ASAP.
    SO FRUSTRATED,
    Your most favoritest daughter

Dear FI,
    Pssssst. We're engaged! YAY!
    Blissfully in love,
    FI

• Oh, one more:

Dear @phira,

I know you're on a break, but if you're lurking, I want you to know I'm thinking of you and hope you're doing okay.

Love,
    Stitches
    Co-signed blabla

Dear recruiter who wants to hire FI,
    Please don't let him down. He's leaving a good job for this and I will personally cut you if you screw him over.
    Best Regards,
    Girl who can't afford to support her FI if he's unemployed

Dear FI,
    Please stop worrying so much. You've been working years for this opportunity and you finally got it. It's going to be great, but even if it isn't, we'll make it through one way or another.
    Love,
    blabla

Dear Least-Favorite Client,
    I can't even deal with you and your shenanigans. Just can't. Sorry.
    No love,
    I don't get paid enough for this
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Dear Career Center Lady at my University,

PLEASE help me find a job and make it quick. My bank account is looking really sad and I want to be able to go on vacation.

Please help,
    Poor student

_____

Dear Mom,

I know you don't like the idea of BF and me going camping by ourselves but it's one night. I'm 21, I can go places with my boyfriend overnight.

Love,
    Your daughter who's growing up

_____

Dear Glasses,

WHY DO YOU KEEP BREAKING? I'm not that hard on you! Just hold together until August when my insurance will pay for a new pair.

No love,
    Girl who can't afford to keep fixing you

• Dear coworker,

I'm glad I spoke with our boss this morning since I found out you've also been disrespectful to her and other women in the office. You need a serious change of attitude.

Sincerely,
    Just stop

Dear FI,

I know becoming a cop is a good road for you. Just please give me the strength to handle everything.

Love,
    Your FI

Dear Bo,

Thank you for being such a good boy while I learned how to clean your sheath yesterday. Even though you were violated, you stood like a pro and got tons of treats afterward.

Love,
    Your horse momma

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Dear Hiring Manager for potential job,

That was the best interview I've ever had, was it as good for you as it was for me?

Please HIRE ME!!

Sincerely,

Goin' Broke

Dear FI,
    I will miss you while I'm in Texas visiting my dad, but please keep my cat alive while I'm gone!! She only needs food once a day!!

Sincerely,
    CatMom

Dear Self,
    You did SO good all last week with working out and eating, please don't F it up while in Texas!! 

Sincerely,
    Fatty McFatterson
  • Dear reception venue lady,

Oh thank you so much for the call this morning to tell us the space was booked. Offering us the surrounding weekends is so freaking helpful.

Signed,
    Now what do I do?
    ---
    Dear mom,

Blaming me for the inflating guest list THAT YOU INFLATED is not going to make you my friend.

Love,
    Daughter
  • @KeptInStitches- Oh no! I'm so sorry that the space is booked! Any back-up choices in mind?
  • @500days, FI is calling the area hotels. Otherwise I'm SOL.
  • @KeptInStitches- Sending you lots of good vibes that you find a venue!!!
  • Dear doctors, I've been at the hospital since last night. Come visit me and tell me how to fix this shiz.

-not a fan of this Iv in my arm :/

Dear hubs,

Sorry your spend so much time here with me. I'm getting better this time!

Wife

Dear universe,

We are trying to buy a house. A hospital admission kinda is screwing with that

Blue
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited June 2014

Dear @blabla89 - I love your sig picture. It is adorable and makes me aaawww

Dear @BreMR - Sending job vibes!!! Also, automatic pet feeder. I wouldn't trust FI to feed my cat, he would totally forget!

Dear @KeptInStitches - That is beyond sucky, I'm sorry :( How could all of the weekends be booked, the frat had 3 on hold!?

Dear @Blue & White - Feel better!!

ETF bad typing/spelling...must cut nails as soon as I get home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards