Illinois-Chicago
Options

Anyone get a call from Nutrichef after the Windy City Wedding Show at the Michigan Ave Westin?

I got a call today saying that I had won a 4 day 3 night all inclusive trip to one of a selection of places. They were upfront with me and told me that I would sit through a sales presentation for pots and pans (probably high pressure, but I can handle that) and would be responsible for my own airfare and taxes. I did some googling and there were some who said it was a scam but has never even attended the sales presentation. Those who did said it was legit. I also called the bridal show organizer. He said that he gets many of these calls and many brides have called him back and verified the legitimacy. A lot of people are uncomfortable with the sales pitchiness of it, but they did in fact, get the trip, whether they bought cookware or not. So, my question is: did anyone else get this call? Are you attending? Has anyone actually gone on one of these trips?

Re: Anyone get a call from Nutrichef after the Windy City Wedding Show at the Michigan Ave Westin?

• Options
    Just received the same call. Did you end up going to the seminar? Was it legitimate?
  • Options
    No, I didn't go. It sounds like it's legit, but you have to jump through a lot of annoying hoops to actually take the trip.
  • Options
    Just got the call myself. The say I have to bring my fiance to a holiday in about 2 hours south of my home and sit through  90 minute presentation. I'm definitely not buying pots & pans for a trip. But I am curious. Just not sure if I'm curious enough to attend on a Monday night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards