Wedding Invitations & Paper

Shower Invites

The bridesmaids (myself included) of my friend's wedding are hosting a bridal shower for her. I am ordering the invites and I am trying to think of how to word the registry information. She is registered at one store, but wants gift cards to other stores... is there a good way to do this? 

Jennifer is registered at XX and would also appreciate gift cards from XX and XX 

??
Anniversary

Re: Shower Invites

• Asking for gift cards is the same as asking for money.  A shower is about showering the bride with boxed gifts.  I can tell you that watching the bride open gifts is boring enough (for me anyways), but watching her open envelope after envelope of gift cards is even more boring.

So nix the "appreciate gift cards" wording.

• The bridesmaids (myself included) of my friend's wedding are hosting a bridal shower for her. I am ordering the invites and I am trying to think of how to word the registry information. She is registered at one store, but wants gift cards to other stores... is there a good way to do this? 

Jennifer is registered at XX and would also appreciate gift cards from XX and XX 

??
    Ditto Maggie. Nix the gift card request.

• Just put the registry.  If anyone asks, then you can suggest the gift cards.  Gift cards are very boring to open at a shower.  I would never give one as a shower gift.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards