Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Any recent brides interested in selling their second line Umbrella?

Would love to buy an umbrella off a recent bride to save money for my November 9th wedding.  Thanks!

Re: Any recent brides interested in selling their second line Umbrella?

• Options
    I went to a mardi gras store and bought one black and one white umbrella for my upcoming wedding.  $2.99 each!  I will add some feathers and maybe some appliques, but I'm sure it's much cheaper than buying one, even a used one.  I'm sure injecting your own personality into it will make it even more fabulous.  Good luck. 
  • Options

Where are you? You are welcome to have ours for free. We are marrying on the 1st. Are you in town?
    -We've jointly decided to medicate any future marital discord with food.-
  • Options

Hi Bestbank Bride!  I'm destination, but I'm arriving Wednesday the 6th.  I would like to at least give you a gift card to your favorite store!  Where are you located and I can plan to pick it up from you.  thanks!

• Options
    Don't be silly.  You are welcome to them if you want them.  If you message me your email address, we can figure out a way for you to get them.  We're staying in New Orleans part of the week and Metairie part of the week.  Just message me and I'll describe them to you and we'll go from there.  I'll see if I can get a picture of them when I get home tonight.  They're really pretty- I had the parasols custom made out of taffeta moire in ivory and black, and I embellished them a little bit but they're more understated than some others I've seen.  Definitely room for you to add flourishes if you wanted to (i.e., you could still glue appliques, feathers, etc. if you wanted to REALLY dress them up, but I liked them elegant and somewhat understated because that is what our wedding is aiming for).  Anyway, you're welcome to them  Consider it a gift from the Universe. :)
    -We've jointly decided to medicate any future marital discord with food.-
  • Options
    Thankyou! I will message you you my email!  And I will be sure to pay it forward if another bride watching this thread is interested?? Any November 18th weddings??
  • Options
    Well, shoot.  I just realized we are leaving the Monday before you arrive.  :(
  • Options
    Anyone still have theirs and willing to share for a 7/19 wedding??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards