New Jersey

Rabbi for Friday night?

Hi all!

I am inquiring as to whether any of the brides in the tri-state area have come across a Rabbi willing to conduct a Friday night wedding. I am Jewish and my fiance is Catholic, so we are looking for a modern, liberal Rabbi to co-officiate with a Priest on a Friday night. I know this might be a tall order, but looking for any recommendations. Thank you!

Re: Rabbi for Friday night?

• I have a cantor that is doing my sat night wedding in my fiance's church...let's know if you want his information.
  • Are you getting married in a church? If not a Catholic priest can not officiate, if yes I don't think the would allow a rabbi to co-officiate. Just something to think about.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @HobokensFury‌ I am getting married in my fiance's Catholic Church and they are allowing a cantor to co-officiate and we are getting married under a chuppah. The church has started allowing this and our priest and cantor are actually co-officiating another ceremony in my FI's church in August.
  • amt6amt6 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

That's wonderful, Jenn!

We found two great rabbis that are willing to co-officiate a Friday night wedding at our venue. We haven't met with them yet, but plan to soon. If anyone would like their contact information, please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards