Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Ribbon Headband Storage Help!

Hi everyone!

I got married a little over a month ago and am working to try to regain the space in our apartment that was taken up with wedding stuff. I'm also working to make sure things get put away safely (I work in a museum, not even as a curator, but sometimes that "must save" mentality creeps in). Anyway I'm trying to find a good box to store my ribbon headband in

It's a ribbon with rhinestones and a vintage-y peacock feather. It took forever for me to find the right thing to wear in my hair, especially when I figured out a veil wasn't for me, so now I want to pack it away for safe keeping. My dress is at the cleaners and to be preserved but all they wanted to do when I asked about the headband was leave it in the crappy old gift box I had been trucking it around in, and put it in the box with my to-be newly cleaned and nicely packed dress so that just wasn't going to happen.

I bought a box from Michaels that I thought would be perfect but it's too short - the embellished part that doesn't fold over easily is around 13 maybe 14 inches to be safe long.

Does anyone have any ideas? Or suggestions for where I might look or what you might have found?

Thanks!

Re: Ribbon Headband Storage Help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards