Knottie Tech Help

Can't Post Links

I can't seem to post links to anything. Any idea why this is or how to resolve it? Thanks!
What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

Re: Can't Post Links

• Strange --- what do you see when you try to post a link? Can you highlight it and hit the "insert hyperlink" button in the toolbar?
  • I haven't tried that. I have only copy and pasted into the post body like I always have. Let me try your sorcery!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Looks like that worked! Weird that I can't just copy and paste it in here anymore, but ok! Thanks, KP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards