Nevada-Las Vegas

Pin Up Pizza @ PH?

Has anyone tried this place? I know it's really casual but was thinking it might be nice before our casual insuite reception at Planet Hollywood. The theme seems fun and very "Vegas" :)

Re: Pin Up Pizza @ PH?

• I was just in Vegas two weeks ago and had the chance to try Pin Up Pizza while we were staying at PH. The area itself is very small. The inside area is just enough room to stand in line. Their outside "patio" area is also very small and there is no where to sit. However, the pizza is fantastic and extremely affordable. We will definitely be going back when we return next month.
  • @Aakalish18 do you by any chance have pricing on their whole pizzas? I haven't gotten around to calling them but online all I could find was pricing per slice. We are having dinner with some family before we head out in our suite one night and thought that looked good!
  • @samlovesyoumuah I haven't found a whole pie price yet. I was going to ask when we go on our scouting trip in November. I read somewhere online that they do not sell whole pies, just slices but I want an official word on that. 

@Rach2185 Thank you for your input! It looks tasty. I was thinking we would order whole pies and have them taken up to our insuite. I definitely want to try it out on our scouting trip. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards