Nevada-Las Vegas

Drago Sisters

I'm seriously hoping the cupcakes/taste of them make up for the lack of communication, I know that I have complained about this before but they are not good with communicating at all, it's been over a week for the final email i sent them to confirm everything and nothing back. I don't need anyone to call and I can't call them during the week b/c of work. Here's hoping they return my email before we get to Vegas!

Re: Drago Sisters

• kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Boo! I will say when I stopped in for a sample a while ago, their shop was really busy. Sorry to hear that they're not so good with email. Have you considered calling them? Their baked goods were delicious when I tried them!

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Call them. Leave a message if you have to after business hours, but call them. I wouldn't keep waiting on an email, and if they're as busy as they usually are, I would find a minute in your work day to call... If only to put your mind at ease!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks ladies for your replies. No personal calls on a work line at my job and I don't have service on my cell phone where I work. Yes I could call them after work and it could be like last time called them sent them a email they replied after I hadn't heard from them for a long time, but  this time they didn't reply back to any questions I asked them, so i'm in limbo. 
  • Call after work and leave a message?? Would be worth a shot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ya this wasn't really a post on what I should do, just hey they aren't good with their communication and it sucks-a vent. This is the only company I work with on my wedding that doesn't communicate well at all. Which makes me extremely leery with them, so hopefully they are great! 
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    This makes me nervous too as we are using them!! At least we live here and can just go in to their store if needed. It's a bummer because it really makes you question professionalism, as you would with any business who appears to just suck at communication, even if you really do love their work/product. I can personally vouch for their product and that they are nice people, so at least you know they aren't some sketchy wannabe bakers... If that helps!! lol I they get back to you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thank you!! 
  • I just went through the same thing with them and was very nervous that a week before my wedding I was going to have to find another baker. I called them on Saturday and although they sounded very busy, I did get everything resolved and I feel much better! I'm sure everything will work out for you as well but I understand the frustration.
  • I tend to do everything via email, but I found that Drago Sisters was better by phone (they were slow on my initial email to them).  I talked with them by phone 3 or 4 times with different questions and changes.  Everything turned out great with my cake- it was exactly the way I wanted it and it was delicious.  If you call them, you will be able to talk to someone right away if you are concerned.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards