Nevada-Las Vegas

No more Vegas... =/

Well....ladies....

I too am out of the wedding planning business for myself...I have moved back in with my mother after only 2 weeks of living with the boy...

Funny how much you learn when you live with someone...some of his behaviors were just NOT ok...

We are going to see what happens but I am not counting on us fixing this...

So I will troll and keep up with all your weddings because of course...when I find Mister right ... I will once again be a vegas bride!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: No more Vegas... =/

• GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that PunkRock... better to know now that things will not work out though. Keep your chin up. xx
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Maybe it was just meant to be that you will find yourself an Irishman and have your Irish wedding after all?! No but seriously that's really awful for you - I hope everything works out for the best. x
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, I hope it all works for you.
  • edited December 2011

I am so sorry to hear that! Good luck with everything!

• edited December 2011
    Oh no.  So sorry to hear this....but at least you were able to figure this all out before the wedding.  All the best to you.
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, that sucks and I'm sorry to hear that. Good for you to have the courage to do what you needed to, with that attitude I know you'll be just fine no matter what happens.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_vegas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:64bd857a-9ba4-46da-86a2-c9a233ae0d9cPost:0505d27c-a3a8-4c09-98e6-54c34033aff3">Re: No more Vegas... =/</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh no.  So sorry to hear this....but at least you were able to figure this all out before the wedding.  All the best to you.
    Posted by Marilynfan[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. Sorry to hear it, good luck and keep us posted!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    So sorry to here this PRock :( Keep in touch on FB!!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    So sorry PRPrincess but it is better you figured this out beforehand.  It sounds like you have your head on right and the attitude to boot.  Best of luck! 

• direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said, but I'm so sorry you're going through this! 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    This sucks royally, but we are hear to listen if you just need an ear or e-ear?  Anyway, keep your head up and definitely keep us posted.  Your Mr. Right is coming!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to see this news!  But, at the risk of sounding like a tired cliche, PPs are right - it's so much better to know now than further down the road.

You'll be fine, sweetie.  Surround yourself with family and keep busy.  Don't be a stranger, you are always welcome here.

*Big hugs*
  • 11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry....Good luck with everything!
  • kdj2011kdj2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a real bummer, so sorry, I can't imagine how you are feeling.  Best of luck
  • jccswljccswl member
    edited December 2011
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    edited December 2011

I'm sorry to hear that.  Best of luck to you in the future! Take care of yourself.

• cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What can I say that hasn't been said?  So sorry, Punk...nice to know your mum's around to offer a helping hand (as well as all of us, of course).
  • edited December 2011
    So sorry! Glad you found out now imagine if you had waited to move in together until after you were married. Blessing in disguise.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, very sorry to hear about this, but agree with everyone else who said better to find out now. Keep in touch and let us know how things are going.

Wish you all the best.
  • RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep your head up, lady! Things happen for a reason, and it's better you found this all out now, and not after the wedding! There's a light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!

I am doing ok....sadly in all the stress ended up with a cold! how lame is that!??!?!

But yes...I am glad I moved down here and found this out ...it was a real shock...let me tell you... phew...

but with some great friends and my mom...things will work out ok...its just weird...

Wednesday night I am going to my friends house (I have 6 friends that live in a house together) ....and we are going to cook and drink wine and just talk..should be great!

*group hug*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hugs to you Lady....and don't worry wine has amazing healing properties!
    Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I admire your resiliency. "You will survive!" Singing the song to you over here. They say optimists live longer and you will probably prove them right! Best of luck to you with whatever comes next.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards