Chit Chat

Oh no- already in vacation mode!

I'm too excited for going home/the four day work week. Oh I hope I can get through the next four days!

Is anyone else going anywhere over the weekend? We're going back to California to visit my parents and celebrate my mom's birthday. I have to take the car in to the tire shop today because there's a slow leak in one of the tires- and I'm just hoping we won't need a new set of tires before we go!

Re: Oh no- already in vacation mode!

• My family is going to Savannah. I am going too, but I almost don't want to. FI was invited, but we didn't think he'd get to go, and now he's actually off ALL weekend which NEVER happens unless we have plans that require it, but he's two hours away from us, and then we're five-six hours away from Savannah, and he works until 10-10:30 every night. SO it's unlikely my boo thang will get to go even though we both wish we could take advantage of the extra time.

While I wish I were going to be with FI, I'm going to take advantage of my minication without him and look forward to the first weekend in August, at which point he will have JUST moved up here and I will be DRAGGING HIS ASS to Florida with us (ostensibly to look at possible beaches for the wedding we'd like to have there, but also because homeboy needs a vacation he doesn't have to plan).
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I don't have nay huge plans. Just getting together with friends, which is always nice.

Today is dragging because I'm filling out an application for a professional scholarship and it is tedious!

• We're finally going to be taking on the huge house project that we planned to do Memorial Day weekend. I'm not at all excited for it, though we need it done. Blah.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am so so so ready for the week to be done already! Friday is bbq/family day, Saturday is hiking/best friend day, and Sunday is cousin's baby shower. So many fun things that I can't concentrate at work and I don't know how I am going to get through the rest of the week!
  • FI has Thursday and Friday off, so Thursday he's going to try to go and stain the deck and paint the trim around the doors at my old house since it went up on the market today - whoo! Hopefully that will let us relax on Friday, then Saturday we are going to have a BBQ get-together at our house.

• SBminiSBmini member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    We're finally going to be taking on the huge house project that we planned to do Memorial Day weekend. I'm not at all excited for it, though we need it done. Blah.
    Ooooo, what are you doing?

• We're going to Emerald Isle for the weekend. We leave tomorrow. All my stuff is still in boxes. Cue panic.
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards