Chit Chat

Some people are so rude!!

2»

Re: Some people are so rude!!

• hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    hlvonb said:
    So my fiance and I have decided to go to an amusement park / water park (whatever they're technically called) for our honeymoon. We're going to Cedar Point.  

Well with it being less than 1 month from the wedding, we have been getting asked where we're going on our honeymoon. We have no problem telling people where we're going but what really bothers us is the rude remarks we get in return. People ask why and we tell them it fits who we are and our personalities perfectly. We're really big kids at heart and love to goof around and have fun. We always do things like State Fair, etc every year so this is perfect and it's a place neither of us have been to so it's nice to go somewhere for the first time together. Then they reply with "well how is that really a honeymoon if you do things like that all the time?" or "well I guess not everyone can afford a real honeymoon". 

So rude!!!
    Joke's on them, because Cedar Point is THE SHIT.

Seriously, I moved from Michigan years ago and I compare every amusement park to it.  So fucking awesome.

Anyways.  People suck.  CP is the best.  Ride Millenium Force for me.  End of story.

ETA because THIS:

I will make sure to ride it for you - at least once :)
  • hlvonbhlvonb member
    Jerks! Cedar Point is the bomb dignity!!

Are you staying at CP? If not I have some half off admission coupons I can mail ya :) We got them at my alumni day there earlier this year and won't be able to go back this year...bummer!

eta- bc autocorrect sucks big time
    @photokitty

We are not staying at Cedar Point. We would really appreciate it if you mailed us the coupons. Message me and I can give you my information.
  • Ha! You'll have a great time. We didn't even go on a honeymoon (because we bought our home) but if we had, we were going to Orlando with the main attraction being Disney and HP World. People can seriously suck it. 
  • How rude of them!
    When you get home from your awesome vacation with pictures of you guys having an amazing time make sure you dont show them. They dont deserve it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • That sounds like an awesome honeymoon to me! Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hlvonbhlvonb member
    Thank you everyone!
  • Dude, if I had my way and unlimited monies, we'd go back to Universal. We went to celebrate FI's graduation in May, and he proposed while we were there (surprised me, and every single person I told made fun of me for being surprised, haha, but I really sincerely thought I'd gotten my proposal when he said he wanted to marry me two months earlier, so I honest-to-God wasn't expecting the full ring-question-fancy thing) and I absolutely loved every single second. We won't be able to afford that though, not right after a wedding. I haven't even thought about the honeymoon, haha. I am extremely excited for the day after the wedding, but I don't really care where we are so long as we get a couple of days for just us. Even if that means just a couple of days in the apartment enjoying each other. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards