Not Engaged Yet

AW your Bridesmaid's dresses!

2»

Re: AW your Bridesmaid's dresses!

• @Dignity100 - congrats!  Glad she found something!  That dress will be perfect for FL!!
  • Here are pics of the moms! Both of them chose whatever they wanted and I did not steer them in any particular direction. I thought they both looked fabulious!

The first pic is my MIL & FIL. My MIL chose a lacy green dress with a matching sweater. I thought it looked great with her hair. Love this pic of them. (Goodness, this is making me really miss my FIL)

The 2nd pic is my momma! I think this color is stunning on her. She was afraid to wear it because she thought the color was too loud. I was like "no way, you look awesome and I'm going to make you wear it if you don't choose it on your own!". haha.

Married 6.22.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• eilis1228eilis1228 Southwest
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    Can I play? I am a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding next year, and here are the dresses we have to pick from. But I helped her to pick them out :). I think I want to go with the first one, depending on how it looks on me. 

OMG where is the first one from? I'm in love with it.

ETA: Found it. Googling is awesome. lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards