Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I found my gown!!! :)

So, as I stated in my last post I went shopping for the first time today. I went to the boutique with the mindset that I was just going to see what they offered but not make any final decisions. I thought I needed to shop at more than one location before I chose my dress. We pulled somewhere between 10-15 gowns, the first one I tried on was one of my favorites from my magazine cut outs. I loved it but I kept on trying on multiple other dresses. Every other one that I tried on had something I wasn't crazy about and I found myself comparing all of them to that first dress. Even though I wanted to check multiple stores there was no way I could leave my gown behind. I'm absolutely in love with it, every part of it. I literally couldn't find one thing I didn't love and I didn't want to take it off!! Soooo we ordered it and even found the veil to go with it! I'm so excited I CANT WAIT for it to come in so I can put it on again!!! I know my FI is gonna be blown away, I want to fast forward to my wedding now. 

Re: I found my gown!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards