Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Music For the Reception!

Hello my fellow brides!
My fiancé and I are getting married next month, so I figured that it's really time to start putting together music for our reception!
Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. This specific list of songs will be for the dancing after so a wide mixture of songs is welcomed!
We're really into country music so country songs on the list would be good, as well as new "pop" and older music as well! If you have a big list of suggestions don't worry! We like to party and dance so we'll need a long list! :)

Thank you all in advance for your help!
Happy planning!

Brittany xo

Re: Music For the Reception!

• Options
    Definitely Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and some Pitbull!
  • Options
    Yes! Thanks :)
  • Options
    Some country songs - "Man I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain and "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy" by Big and Rich

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    one of the best ways I've noticed to create my wedding playlist is to create a Pandora station and see what kind of stuff your station brings up. Say you really like a particular upbeat country song.. plug it in the station and go from there. Usually I get lucky and the station will bring up songs that I love but forgot about.

And if you have a DJ, let them be your own personal Pandora! Just tell them what you like and they'll play similar songs.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards