Knottie Tech Help

I have discovered the cause of the paragraph issue, and a simple enough fix!

edited July 2014 in Knottie Tech Help
For some reason (randomly, I think, just to tick us off), it gives us the HTML box with no option to go back to the regular formatting box.

It happens CONSISTENTLY on iPads, randomly on my Android, and randomly on my Mac. I haven't noticed it on PC but I don't often post from PC as my only PC access is at work and I am usually supposed to be working.

Until the actual techies get it fixed, you can jury-rig a fix by inserting line breaks yourself. If your box is yellow and not white, and you want a paragraph, insert these things: < br >< br > (minus spaces) and you'll get a paragraph like the ones I have in this one.

Hopefully the techies will fix it for real soon. 

(I figure a lot of you already know this, but maybe it'll help someone... maybe...)

(ETC some wording that made no sense.)
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I have discovered the cause of the paragraph issue, and a simple enough fix!

• HTML paragraph definition is <p> before your paragraph, and </p> at the end. The line break is more for spacing them out, but it works too.

I don't know who did the PHP for this forum but I have many, MANY serious questions for them. Mostly about what they were drinking.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• @beethery Haha, I just noticed that if I hit enter a few times and then went into HTML mode, it put in the line breaks, and since line breaks = paragraphs in my head, they're kind of the same thing, haha.

I know approximately zero about any major coding though, so I just want them to fix whatever the issue is. And then go ahead and send me whatever alcohol they've got left over so that they don't have any more issues... :D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards