Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Super stoked...florist victory!!

So I previously posted that I was going with Sam's Club for my flowers because I was on a beer budget.  Welllllll, I went in to place my final order the other day and the lady that worked at Sam's and was going to do the arrangements wasn't there.  She had been fired and that store was no longer doing in house arrangements.

PANIC ENSUED

But after I calmed down, I started searching for a real florist to do my flowers and prayed that I wouldn't have to take out a loan for it.  Several of you said good things about A&L Floral Design so I checked them out.  They are doing my entire wedding for $1600.  That's only $300 more than what I was going to pay at Sam's and I will be getting so many more flowers and fancier flowers.  I'm beyond excited.

I interviewed and received quotes from several other recommendations on here, and none of them came close to A&L, plus if you meet the girls who own, you will love them.  So if you are still searching, or if God forbid you have a last minute emergency like me, check them out.

www.aandlfloraldesign.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Super stoked...florist victory!!

• Options
    What are you getting for this budget? We are currently planning on the Sam's route.
  • Options
    I'd love to know that as well if you don't mind sharing! I have no idea what a "good" price is around here.
  • Options

1 bridal bouquet with hydrangea, roses, berries, spray roses, eucalyptus, babies breath and Juliet garden roses with burlap and lace wrap

3 bridesmaids bouquets that are smaller version of the bridal bouquet

4 pin on corsages with spray roses, babies breath, berries and twine stem wrap

9 boutonnieres with berries

20 centerpieces with hydrangea, blush rose, spray roses, peach and white tock, babies breath and berries

40 centerpieces with single stem of hydrangea

Delivery fee

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards