Flowers

Would this flower combo look ok?

Our colors are pink and blue. So for flowers we are thinking of having delphinium and pink ginger. I know that the pink ginger is more of a tropical flower while delphinium is more to be found in a shaded flower garden. Do you think those two flowers would clash? Or seem weird together?

Re: Would this flower combo look ok?

• I think they'd be lovely as long as you have additional flowers. Those two are both vertical bloomers so a bouquet or centerpiece of those two needs a rounded flower (spider mum, peony) and possibly a spacey flower (baby's breath). Roses mixed in would work too, as roses have large petals and a rounded shape. Think variety.
  • Thank you! I will definitely look into an additional more rounded / space consuming flower to balance it out. I didn't think about how both of those tend to be vertical.
  • I agree with @NYCMercedes

Are you planning on doing these yourself? If not and you're working with a florist, just tell them these are the two main flowers you want and talk to them about "fillers". 
    *********************************************************************************

• My aunt offered to do our flowers. So no florist. I just have to order the flowers we want for her to use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards