Massachusetts-Boston

Happy Friday!

Morning ladies and Happy Friday! Any special plans for the weekend?

Fi and I have our cake tasting this afternoon, then we're heading out to finish our registry. Another fun date night just the 2 of us, I can't wait :) I'm making a major MIchael's trip tomorrow to get wedding stuff, which should be fun.
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: Happy Friday!

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  Nothing fun planned.  Since it's so cold maybe we will get started picking pics for our album!

Beantown you're tasting is at Cakes for Occasions right?  SOOO good! 
    12/12/2009
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    FI and I are skiing tomorrow and Sunday we're seeing his parents for the 1st time since we got engaged! I'm so excited to celebrate with them.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday! We don't have anything big planned for the weekend - possibly will be ordering the inserts for our invites and looking at paper for our placecards and menu cards..but probably no DIY until next weekend - FI is getting worn out :) LOL!

We saw our mockup from the florist last night and were so happy with it - I will post the pic in a bit :)
  • edited December 2011
    Beantown, that sounds like an awesome Friday!  I loved cake tasting, it was the best part! 

I'm going invitation shopping tomorrow with my Mom, and then hopefully finishing up our BB&B registry on Sunday.  Other than that hopefully cleaning up our mess of a house! 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning all!

I will be spending the weekend collecting all of our addresses and getting ready to send out STDs...so exciting! Saturday we're going to check out a place for a rehearsal dinner and picking up my wedding ring that just came in...and the last of my BMs is coming down from Maine, too, to try on her dress on Sunday, and I think we may be placing the order for all of the dresses then.  

Also we are thisclose to booking our honeymoon to Italy...woot! Big checks!

TGI (frigid) F...stay warm ladies!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  I loved our cake tasting and it's nice for you guys to get some alone time ;)

No big plans, just hopefully getting the house back to being organized post-wedding.  And hopefully fighting off this headcold I feel coming on
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday! I am going for my post-wedding hair chopping event tomorrow morning. I can't wait, I'm tired of this mane!

Other than that, enjoying time with DH. We both had hell weeks our first week back to work, so we're looking forward to chilling out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards