Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Venue for Outdoor Garden/Cocktail Party Feel?

Anyone have recommendations for venues with a partial or fully outdoor space for a simple evening garden party/cocktail party wedding?

Our target area is metro-Boston or the South Shore/Southeastern Mass.  Guest list ~100.  Budget highly flexible.

We'd like to keep our plans simple - more like a cocktail party with dancing, where we either do the ceremony in the middle of the reception space/dance floor or in a different space nearby area on the same grounds.  A large restaurant patio or some kind of garden/historical spot would probably work.  I'd love to avoid a mega-venue.

Any thoughts from folks who've planned/attended this type of event?  Thanks!

Re: Venue for Outdoor Garden/Cocktail Party Feel?

• Options

Hi Katie,

Checkout the Bradley Estate in Canton, MA or the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline. Also the Villa at Ridder CC in East Bridgewater. I hope this helps.

I wish you much success.

• Options
    Our wedding was at Coachmen's Lodge in Bellingham, MA...it's a restaurant with two private function rooms, outdoor patio, and pretty landscaped grounds (with a couple different outdoor structures you can choose from for ceremony backdrop). Very affordable too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards