Florida-Central Florida
Options

Affordable Venues-Central FL area

Please help, I'm looking for an affordable venue in the Central Florida area with the capacity for 60-70 people. I would ideally like the venue to cost under $1500 including table and chairs. Also the space should be great for the ceremony and reception. I have checked out Mackay Gardens and Lakeside Preserve in Lake Alfred and it seems like a good location. However, I'm not quite sold on that venue. The date is flexible. If you can provide any info or great leads I would definitely appreciate it.

Re: Affordable Venues-Central FL area

• Options
    Hi! Depending on how soon your date is I would try the Winter Park Farmers Market. The cost is $1200 and it includes 40 tables (10 round that seat 8, 5 round ones that seat 10, 20 rectangle that seat 8, and 5 small 3x3 square tables.)
    If you're a Winter Park resident you save 20% on the rental fee. Chairs are included in the price as well. 
  • Options
    Also, the capacity is about 150 (probably 120 seated comfortably with a dance floor)
  • Options
    Oh - and if you're into an outdoor wedding, you should check out the Maitland Art Center. Beaaauuuutiful! It wouldn't fit the 140 guests I'm having and we needed something indoors since ours is in the summer, so we went with the Farmers Market, but the Maitland Art Center won me over immediately. 
  • Options
    The Saxon Manor in Brooksville is romantic and charming, perched on a hilltop and its super competative on pricing.  They include ceremony, tables, chairs, and linens.  Great to work with on a budget because they allow outside catering or you can bring your own food if you so choose.  Worth looking into.

www.saxonmanorevents.blogspot.com
  • Options
    @jeanbean1001 Are the pics uploaded with your last comment from the Maitland Art Center? I love them and thought I saw the one on the right come up on google with Kraft Azalea Gardens. Just trying to figure things out. I really love the stone half walls and greenery all around. I think it would be amazing atmosphere! Thanks for any help you can give! Private message me if you'd like as well!
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch! I have an email out to them but haven't heard back due to the holiday weekend. I hope it works out! It's gorgeous!
  • Options
    Don't know if you're still looking, but 310 Lakeside (downtown) restaurant is a beautiful venue, particularly for the reception. They don't charge any fees for using the space, only the cost of the food and beverage. They do have a spot for a ceremony outside on their patio, and it could probably accommodate 60-70 people, but you could also consider doing the ceremony on Lake Eola nearby or in a church downtown.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards