Hawaii

Lanikuhonua budget, rental, and equipment cost?

Hi ladies!  FI and I are on the verge of booking Lanikuhonua for our Oct. 2012 DW... but I'm a little scared of the vendor costs.  I was wonderig if anyone out there has some estimates for rentals, equipment, bartender, etc. (or just the overall wedding at Lani).  Do you think it can it be done for 20-25k?  The venue itself is kind of pricey... We're expecting ~50 people, and looking into doing it on a weekday (to save some $).  I think I can save in the areas of food and decor, but the cost for everthing else worries me.  Thanks!!

Re: Lanikuhonua budget, rental, and equipment cost?

• sounds doable if you get the right vendors.   Our WC Hawaii Weddings and Events had a package for Lanikuhonua and found us some vendors that would never have found on our own.  They did a great job but were reasonably priced in comparison to others.  
  • Def doable!!! I'm getting married there April 4th with about 40 people and I'm at about 18k but def I could have changed things to make it cheaper!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • **lurking** :)

YES, totally doable, depending on how you want to do it. We had 200 ppl and it only cost about $28K. :)
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely, we had 46 people & had a wonderful wedding. Just have to prioritize & find vendors who can work with you.
  • Hi Heidi,

would you mind sharing who you are using as vendors? I have repeatedly been told 20k for 100 guest is not really feasible.

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards