Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Photo Booth usage

cookdt5312014cookdt5312014 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2014 in Wedding Reception Forum
During the Cocktail Hour, Reception, or Both? we will have it for 4 hours.
Cocktail hour is 6:30 to 7:30pm
Reception 7:30pm to midnight.

Re: Photo Booth usage

• Options
    I'd say both so most people have the chance to use it.
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Ask your vendor how they handle the dinner break.  Our attendant "closed" the photobooth during dinner.  She used that time to take a break after the cocktail hour and to have dinner as well.  That break time was not included in our 4 hour package, which then extended the booth time after dinner.
  • Options
    Our photo booth had the option of paying $100 for each extra hour. If that's an option, I'd pay for an extra hour and have it for the whole event. The best pictures from our photo booth were during cocktail hour and then at the end of the reception, so it's hard to pick one!!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I'd have it open during cocktail hour, closed during dinner, and then opened again for the rest of the reception.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    ashleyepashleyep member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited July 2014
    My DJ recommended it for the last half hour of the cocktail hour and on (the first half hour people are greeting each other and getting drinks). And they offer 30 minutes downtime for dinner.

I prefer them later in the evening personally. We only have ours for 3 hours so I'm leaning towards 8:30-11:30 and not having it during the cocktail hour, or possibly 7:30-11. But then I won't have it at the end of the reception.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards