Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

addressing save the dates

I know when sending out invitations each adult gets their own (ex: siblings in the same house), but what about save the dates? I have multiple families where I am inviting a friend AND their parents, living in the same house. My question is do I send save the dates to each individual, or do I just send it to the family? We are doing magnets, so not sure how many people will want 2 or 3 on their fridge!

Re: addressing save the dates

• Options
    One per household is fine.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Be very careful about sending out STDs.  Once you send them, you MUST invite the person to your wedding.  Just send them to people who you are certain you want to invite.  Relationships do change.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    We have a married couple and their son who live with the wife's parents... We sent two STDs because 1. Wife didn't take husband's last name so all in the household didn't have the same last name, 2. We wanted them to know their son was invited. So the couple/child got a STD, as did her parents.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! These are all people we have known for 17+ years, so I am not worried about having to invite them once I send out STDs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards