New Jersey

Outfit Ideas for Engagement Photos...

We are taking our Engagement Photos in the Fall.  What is everyone doing for their outfits??

I think we are going to change... so I will need 2!

Thanks!!

Danielle

Re: Outfit Ideas for Engagement Photos...

• We are doing our Thursday. I am wearing a dress for 1 part and jeans and a cute shirt for the other.
  • HI Jenn7778!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see them!!!  I was thinking something similar too. We are doing them in October so I have some time to figure it out. LOL

• I will text you some pics tomorrow when we get home!
  • H (then FI) wore dark denim jeans and a black polo with his favorite pair of Jordans.  I wore dark denim jeans and a hot pink button down shirt with nude heels and brought black flip flops (wound up wearing them for some pics).  For me, it was important for us to look like us.  I thought about a more dressed up outfit change but we don't normally wear that kind of stuff unless we're going some where that requires it.

I can send you a link to our pics if you'd like.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @futureMrsN3312…  Yes, I would love to see the pictures.  Thanks!
  • Our photographer made only a couple of simple recommendations:  darker colors are better than lighter colors, solids or subdued patterns are better than louder patterns, and casual lets us do more interesting things than more formal attire. 
  • Thanks Gordo2014!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards