Luxury Weddings

Riiiiings!

Re: Riiiiings!

• jynxiiejynxiie member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    I am in love with my ring so I will play!

It's 2crt and perfect!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My beautiful ring! It's an antique cushion, bezel set in a halo with diamond leaves on each side and pave all along the side and the basket. Now to find a wedding ring that fits with it! FI did good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2014
    I've never shown it off before but I love it so much he designed it for me, I did tell him I like emerald and asscher cut diamonds though. The red stone is a garnet there's one on each side it's the birthstone of our twins it's my favorite part!
  • I've never shown it off before but I love it so much he designed it for me, I did tell him I like emerald and asscher cut diamonds though. The red stone is a garnet there's one on each side it's the birthstone of our twins it's my favorite part!

Exciting to see another asscher ring!!!

• Love my antique-style ring!  1/2 ct flanked by 1/4 and 1/4 cts.  We picked it out together.

• everyone ring here is so big :P mine is 1/3 carot 

• This is fun! Love all the colorful rings on here.  Mine is an RB in a cushion halo set in rose gold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here is my wedding set.  Its a halo band with an insert that has double bands on both sides. It also has a little "peek-a-boo" so that the diamond on the halo can be seen.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've never shown it off before but I love it so much he designed it for me, I did tell him I like emerald and asscher cut diamonds though. The red stone is a garnet there's one on each side it's the birthstone of our twins it's my favorite part!
    Exciting to see another asscher ring!!!
    I LOVE the Asscher cut. I think I like it so much because it's not one you see a lot. I also love the way it feels your looking down a hallway of mirrors when you look into it. Not sure if that makes sense. I like the was it looks when you look from the top and see the bottom.
  • BrandNewJBrandNewJ member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    Yay I finally get to play! A little over a carat cushion cut, halo, white gold. He designed it himself. The setting is supposed to be a crown and it and the band are pave all the way around. It's freaking gorgeous! He did such an amazing job!
  • I've been engaged for more than a year now but never posted here!
    FI did well, picking out a beautiful solitaire in a micro-pave with a diamond-covered basket all by himself :D

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I blame it on the phone.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2014
    loro929 said:
    I've been engaged for more than a year now but never posted here!
    FI did well, picking out a beautiful solitaire in a micro-pave with a diamond-covered basket all by himself :D

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I blame it on the phone.

Love your ring/setting. It's very similar to mine, so I'm biased ;)

• i LOVE seeing all of your beautiful rings!

mine is attached.  why is so hard to get a good pic of diamonds?  all of mine come out blurry or too much light is reflecting.  

cushion cut 2.8 carat center stone.  about 5 carats all in.  i absolutely love it.  don't mind my size 8, sausage fingers!  
  • i want to play but i am work so i cant download any pictures i send myself. but i can edit this when i get home with an amazing picture. My FI picked out a tension setting with 1.25 ct princess cut diamond. i love it even though im constantly afraid it might break or soemthing crazy will happen to it. like i said i will update with a actually picture but mine is more of a 45 degree angle and no stones on the side. 
  • Excuse the shitty manicure in between manicures but this the gelin abaci tension setting I got it. I love it more than anything (well him this then my car since I grew up around cars) he picked it out all by himself.
  • I think my FI did a good job picking it out.  
    I loved finding it while I was gardening.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My Asscher!
    Yay! Another Asscher!!!

• You honestly can't tell much about mine from the picture but, it's kind of like a floating halo style.  The center stone is 2 carats and sits up high off of the setting that has tiny diamonds as a halo with tiny diamonds half way down the band.  I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT.  FI did so well!!
    Ring.jpg 108.2K
  • kao2015kao2015 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2014
    My hand looks stupid, but I absolutely love my ring. FI knew I wanted oval, but I love the way he designed the ring as a whole. Picking out a wedding band that looks good with it has been tricky though haha.
  • You can have custom band made to fit around it or opt to just have a second wedding band. I'm going withe the second option and I'm planning on wearing my engagement ring on my right hand.
  • My vintage Art Deco ring, platinum setting 1.67 carats.  I just adore it, the three stones signify the union of my FI, his son and myself. 

• 1.25 carat center stone, 2.55 carats total with wedding band. 18k White Gold. 

I love it!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• mrsk616 said:

i want to play but i am work so i cant download any pictures i send myself. but i can edit this when i get home with an amazing picture. My FI picked out a tension setting with 1.25 ct princess cut diamond. i love it even though im constantly afraid it might break or soemthing crazy will happen to it. like i said i will update with a actually picture but mine is more of a 45 degree angle and no stones on the side. 

Yay! Another tension setting! Lovely ring!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a radiant cut, which I love! This pic was when we picked up the wedding band. I can't wait to wear them both all the time in June!
  • thaboxingdivathaboxingdiva member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2015
     I wanna Play!! He Let me design it (dangerous!) the center is a 2 ct center stone with a pink (very light) halo and another clear diamond halo around that. three rows on each side of stones that go abut ¾ of the way around. A few people have given me the stink eye but thats their problem. I'm a big girl who likes nice things.image
  • @thaboxingdiva I like that it has that touch of color but it's not "boom in your face". Very subtle.

Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks about your ring! I get a lot of comments about mine (people claiming they want to steal it when I'm not looking or that my DH must REALLY love me) but he gave it to me out of love.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards