Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Affordable Day Of Cordinator

TXWalkerTXWalker member
5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited August 2014 in Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
I have read a lot of good things about Amy Lacey Weddings on here and she happened to be the Day Of for my friend's wedding last weekend. She was so much fun and I never saw her sit down! (except to grab a few bites to eat for about .2 seconds) I introduced myself to her and got her card and we talked for a little bit. her Day Of fee is less than $1,000 and she doesn't have an hour limit, PLUS she does the rehearsal and ceremony! She has been doing this a long time, but keeps her prices budget friendly (so poor people like me can afford to have a day of!) She has a bride penciled in on the date I want but if she doesn't sign a contract I'm next in line! Fingers crossed!

Re: Affordable Day Of Cordinator

• KaurisKauris member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I am using Amy and my fingers are crossed for you! She is awesome so far. Good luck!
  • I'm using her as well, and so far I'm super pleased!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jut found out Amy is available for my date!  Yippie!!  I HIGHLY recommend her, she has been so fun to talk to and has brought things to my attention that I haven't eve thought about yet!  I'm so happy!  If you have thought about hiring a Day Of, hire Amy Lacey!
  • The best day of coordinator I have seen is Valarie Meier with Day of Bliss. www.dayofbliss.com
  • Oh, I'm not looking for one, I've found one!  But thanks!
  • Thanks to your post and others on here, I just hired Amy as well! Valarie was also recommended to me by another vendor; however, her prices were quite a bit more in case anyone else is looking.
  • I spoke to my Coordinator today (Amy Lacy) and she said a few of you ladies have contacted her from me posting.  That's so great!  She has also referred me to a couple of vendors that are really well priced.  So glad we can all help each other out, keep the vendor referrals coming girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards