Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews 25/06/14 part 2

Kymberli @ flawless ceremonies A++

Kym was great, we had the hand fasting ceremony and she gave us total flexibility on the wording of the ceremony and was just such a lovely person.  We had many compliments on the ceremony. She filed our paperwork straight away,  she dropped a copy of our souvenir certificate to our hotel, I can't recommend her enough.

Scheme Events A++

We couldn't afford the full wedding planning so we went for day of coordination.  As we didn't get married in a hotel we had a lot of vendors and it was such a relief when they got involved 4 weeks out.  It was seriously some of the most well spent money of the wedding.  Honestly I have no idea what they were doing on the day as I didn't really see them but everything was set up perfectly, they coordinated all of our vendors, they organised our grand entrance and basically just gave me a bit of support and confidence to enjoy the day without having to keep track of everyone and everything.  Highly recommend them.

Spirit of Cuba (Cigar rollers) A++

This was a total hit with our guests.  I was a little worried as I really couldn't find a lot about them on the internet, so I felt like we were taking a bit of a risk but in the end I had nothing to worry about.  They were so nice and were just lovely to our guests. 

Travis Allen A+

What a fantastic Elvis.  We kept this a surprise for our guests and had Travis come in to sing our first dance.  People are still talking about him! We only decided 4 days before that this is what we were going to do, they were very accommodating and responded very quickly. 

Re: Reviews 25/06/14 part 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards