Pre-wedding Parties

Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man

Hi Everyone, I'm the MOH for my sister's wedding and am planning her bachelorette party. I keep seeing ads for this new show Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man. I checked out the website and it looks fun, I'm just wondering if any of you girls have seen or heard anything about it. 
Thanks!
Blair

Re: Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man

• Hi Everyone, I'm the MOH for my sister's wedding and am planning her bachelorette party. I keep seeing ads for this new show Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man. I checked out the website and it looks fun, I'm just wondering if any of you girls have seen or heard anything about it. 

Thanks!
    Blair
    I haven't heard of this. It sounds super awkward though...
    *********************************************************************************

• edited July 2014
    I actually saw it Blair and it was really fun! 
  • My mum has that book. I read through it, and in my opinion, it wasn't funny in the slightest, to be honest, but it seemed like the writer was trying really hard to be funny.
  • You recently joined and have two posts, both for this show.  Something tells me you have a vested interest in this.
  • You're right JoenE2012 I do. While I personally haven't seen the show myself my friend does work for it and I was helping her out.
  • You're right JoenE2012 I do. While I personally haven't seen the show myself my friend does work for it and I was helping her out.
    That's a good way to get yourself banned since advertising is not allowed in the forums. You have to pay to advertise on The Knot. @KnotPorscha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards