Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Chatter

1235»

Re: Thursday Chatter

• @buddysmom AFAIK Wegman's is a Central/Western NY thing, and there aren't any in the Albany area. Then again, I did hear a rumor that one was coming to Albany....can someone confirm?

@GoldenPenguin thanks! I completely forgot about Price Chopper, and will see how expensive they are. And I will definitely appreciate knowing what one your friend used! My friend is getting married at St. Mary's Church in Ballston Spa and then the reception is at Mallozzi's in Schenectady, so the florist would have to have a large service area. 

Nope, no Wegman's in the Capital Region. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH :-(

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @eilis1228 They didn't sue.  Basically, she had a kidney infection (she has a genetic kidney condition) and took Cipro and then ended up in the hospital unable to walk.  Actually, I think she was in the hospital already for the kidney infection (since she only has one kidney) and then she ended up in a wheel chair, etc.  Lots of physical therapy (and family and husband support) later, she's walking with a cane. 

@cocobellaf I love hearing stories about doctors that actually care and take time to figure out your medical issues :)  It's sometimes hard to find.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @aurorarose41 - My friend used Felthousen's in Niskayuna. She said they were amazing to work with, decent prices, and threw in a bunch of stuff for free! 

*******************************************************************************************

• @GoldenPenguin that is the one that I recommended to my friend yesterday! They were my mother's client and did flowers for my grandmother's wake and funeral, and the arrangements were beautiful. I just wasn't sure if there were any others in the area too that I should tell her about. 

• the only good part about being on antibiotics for so long was that my skin was SO CLEAR.  and then, a couple weeks after being off them, it started acting up around TOTM again.  boo!
  • @Blue - Oh I will look into it and see if H is interested! Thanks for the idea!

@eilis1228 - 3 weeks?! Can you take a Z-pack/Zithromax? I used to get chronic sinus infections (I've since had surgery and went from 8 a year to MAYBE 1 a year) and I think that's what they gave me more often than not. 

I feel like I was given Cipro back when I had my ...ahem... stomach issue after Costa Rica. 

• Swazzle said:
    @Blue - Oh I will look into it and see if H is interested! Thanks for the idea!

@eilis1228 - 3 weeks?! Can you take a Z-pack/Zithromax? I used to get chronic sinus infections (I've since had surgery and went from 8 a year to MAYBE 1 a year) and I think that's what they gave me more often than not. 

I feel like I was given Cipro back when I had my ...ahem... stomach issue after Costa Rica. 
    I've also taken Cipro for UTI's. 

• Swazzle said:
    @Blue - Oh I will look into it and see if H is interested! Thanks for the idea!

I've also taken Cipro for UTI's. 
    I took Cipro when I had the clap.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Yep, I was on Cipro within the last two years.  It's scary stuff.  I was also on some weird antibiotic in the hospital this time that would TANK my blood pressure (I'm talking like 88/58 or something) and the nurses didn't seem to mind that it was ya know, 30 points less than it was when I wasn't on that antibiotic.  Whereas I thought I was just going to die or something, because my heart wasn't beating hard enough
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @swazzle I haven't been prescribed a Z-Pack in years, but I remember those were little miracle pills. I'll ask about it when I go in later next month. I'm going to specifically request he not give me Levaquin again, so I can ask about a Z-pack as an alternative. I'm glad your sinus surgery worked! I went to the ENT hoping he would open me up and fix all this, but he's really hesitant to do surgery for whatever reason. Such a punk. 

• @bethsmiles - That's awesome! I told you! You had every reason to be confident. I really hope you get hired right away though! :S
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Experiment didn't work, fuck everything, wheeeeeeeee.

#science
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @phira Because science. Screw the lab, time for booze.
  • joy14bwjoy14bw member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    EisleyJoGo - so glad to hear about your dad!! YAY! And Keep up the momentum with not smoking!!

@Blue & White - Wow I've never heard of that drug, thats insane. NOTE TO SELF...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards