Chit Chat

Loving the Ladies on this Forum...

Hi ladies. I just felt the need to let you all know how much I love the ladies I've met and interacted with so far on this forum. I just popped up on The Knot actively several days ago and was a bit hesitant to get involved - too many forums with too much snark and not enough heart. But I'm having an amazing experience. You ladies are snarky when it's required (and let's be real, sometimes we NEED to see the snark) and very thoughtful, helpful, and understanding at other times. It's great to be a part of a community where you actually feel a part of it - even though i say this as a newbie.

With less than three weeks until my wedding day, you all have made the stress and nerves bearable when even my FI was sometimes struggling to get me to relax. I appreciate it more than words can say and just wanted to say thank you (in what is hopefully the correct area - still learning my way around a tad. LOL).

And thus concludes my love letter to The Knot Community. <3 and Thank you for making life better. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Loving the Ladies on this Forum...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards