Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Silver Sky Chapel

I know there were a few brides interested in this chapel, I saw pictures on the Flamingo Wedding Chapel Facebook page, and compared to the Flamingo Indoor Chapel it is very plain in my opinion, we actually walked past it. If interested look it up on facebook for the updated pics:)

Re: Silver Sky Chapel

• Options
    Yea I think it is pretty plain. My only concern with the Flamingo chapel is the brown and pink color. Our colors are purple and charcoal gray so I think it won't look very nice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    it looks a lot prettier on their site! But then I saw the pictures on fb and I was like hmmm...looks different, but maybe you could decorate it to look really pretty? Our colors were navy & grey/silver,
  • Options
    We booked the chapel site unseen for our wedding next June. Going for a scouting trip to check it out in November. How are you seeing the facebook pics? I looked but maybe not in the right place...
  • Options
    I wasn't able to see them either. I saw it in person and thought it wasn't bad. The carpet was a little dirty but I asked the coordinators about this and they said that we can remove it or have it cleaned the night before. 

The only reason we didn't choose it as it wasn't as nice as the Aria chapel (which we aren't going with now :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have pics of the chapel that I can post later, I loved the chapel
    I'll post the link for the sky chapel when I get home tonight
  • Options
    I feel confused. Are you saying the SilverSky or the Flamingo chapel is plain? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The silver sky .... Since the wedding coordinators do both places they have pictures of both on their Facebook , I posted the Facebook page
  • Options
    Thanks for the link! This was great to see! I think I will for sure bring in some decorations if I go with the SilverSky Chapel. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes I think that will help!! but the Linq is buying that hotel, so maybe they will change it before your wedding!!:)
  • Options
    Oh that would be nice :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Do you know when Linq is buying it? I actually am REALLY fond of the chapel, at least in pictures. My wedding is in June and I hope they don't change it before then
  • Options
    I would think if they change it, it will be for the better. Linq seems to be geared toward very modern and chic from what I have seen so far. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like that it's simple. More focus on me and my beautiful girls! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think if I remember correctly Oct 30 they take it over:)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    It's beautiful (Flamingo wedding grounds). The Linq isn't buying The Quad though, CET (Caesars Entertainment) owns The Linq, The Quad, The Flamingo, Caesars, Ballys, Paris, Planet Hollywood and The Cromwell. They are just remodeling and rebranding The Quad and will change the name to The Linq to go along with the new shopping area. I believe it's almost done, so the name change shouldn't be too much longer. Looks great inside but haven't been in a room there...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes...they've actually been renovating it forever from the old imperial palace days. They're probably waiting till it's all done to change the name to the Linq. If I remember correctly from my research the Silver Sky chapel was just renovated a year or two ago so I wouldn't expect it to change. @hmgiffor‌ you'll probably wanna keep an eye on the name change for your invites.
  • Options
    This is one of the chapels I went and looked at during my scouting trip in June.  I thought the chapel itself was really pretty.  The common areas right outside the chapel didn't look like they had been renovated yet. 
  • Options
    Thanks @rosebubbly...good thing invites aren't going out for awhile longer :) 

@tffnyjean I certainly agree about the commons area. Hopefully that is one area they WILL update..and the bridal room :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just picked my invites and am ordering them next week! Can't wait! Exactly 120 days to go!!
  • Options
    I'd love to see your invites if you're open to sharing :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're going with these invites and think they are so Vegas and mid century without being cheesy looking. I LOVE them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards