Wedding Invitations & Paper

Single- or double-sided invitations

So, I finished the design for my invitation and started working on my enclosures and it suddenly hit me: is my invitation "supposed" to be single-sided? I totally didn't factor double-sided printing into my budget (not even for my RSVP postcards *doh*), so I'm kind of panicking right now. What do you guys think? Are/did any of you have single-sided invites?

Re: Single- or double-sided invitations

• Yes.  Vistaprint invitations are single sided, and they are very popular on the Knot.

Have you checked your wording, yet?
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • It would never occur to me to check the back side of an invitation. Everything is always printed on the front. If anybody wrote anything on the back, I missed it.

• manateehuggermanateehugger member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    Ours had a little monogram design on the back, but the only we had that because the template just came that way. I doubt people noticed or cared lol.
  • I had a wedding invitation the other day that had a back side. Didn't even notice until my mom told me.
  • I have never seen a double-sided invitation.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thank you all, that's a huge relief! 
  • We did double sided only because a family member designed our invites and the printer didn't charge us any extra.  Totally not needed.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards