Military Brides

Free Wedding Dress for Military Members-Many Cities

I myself am not a military bride, but saw this and thought it might be of use to someone else:

Go to bridesacrossamerica.com and register. Pay a $20.00 fee and receive a free wedding dress. Here are the requirements to qualify:

• You must be engaged, or had a civil ceremony and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
  • You or your fiance were deployed within the past five years to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea or Japan and have not had a formal wedding OR you or your fiance will have an upcoming deployment to any areas specified.
To find a city near you, go to bridesacrossamerica.com/events. All brides must register and bring a driver’s license or military ID for verification, along with a copy of deployment papers that states the time of deployment and location.

Re: Free Wedding Dress for Military Members-Many Cities

• thats pretty awesome. Too bad i'm outside my window and already have my dress. I passed it on to friends, thanks!!
  • It's a bummer that it is only designated to those specific places for deployment. My fiance is deploying next year but not to any of those places. He will still be gone for 9 months, though. Seems strange they would put those kinds of limitation on it. Not that I need a free dress, just saying it would be nice to acknowledge the other types of deployments that separate families.
  • mklammklam member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    Thanks! Very helpful for the broke Marine Fiancee. My man just got back from Afghanistan 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • so... i qualify for all of this but when i go to the website i cant find a whole lot of information. i found a store in my area that is participating but is it only certain times or something? what happens after i register?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards