Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Need a Limo for May! Help!!!

Hi friends!
So, we had a limo booked through All Occasions Limos (DO NOT USE THEM!), went to confirm some details today and it turns out they gave our reservation away to someone else.  Thankfully I called or else who knows when I would have found out!  

Anyways, now I need a limo for May 24th to fit 12 people comfortably.  I would prefer to pay hourly as we only need it for 3 hours.

This is so annoying!! Thank you so much for your help in advance!

xox.

Re: Need a Limo for May! Help!!!

• Options
    Try http://www.northernlightslimo.com/ Scott the owner is very nice - after our wonderful experience my sister and her friends booked him for their prom. Good luck!
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    A-1 Mr Limo is awesome and they have a ton of vehicles so I doubt they are all completely booked for that day. Good prices too.
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I had a wonderful experience with All Occasion Limo. With every vendor you'll find good and bad experiences...
  • Options
    Thank you everyone- True with every vendor you will find bad experiences; however, the way they handled them cancelling my booking was completely unacceptable, unprofessional and I would never refer them to anyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards