Oregon

Rustic Wedding in Eugene

Hi everyone! New to the engagement world, but have a wedding planned for July 25th to suit my military fiancé... So soon! I am a DIY, country girl at heart and am wondering if anybody has seen or heard of any barn/ranch venues in or around the Eugene area? I found Blue Rooster B&B today but have yet to call. Any suggestions would be so appreciated! Thank you everyone and happy planning :)

Re: Rustic Wedding in Eugene

• Hi, what did you find with the  Blue Rooster B & B?  If you don't mind me asking were did you end up getting married?  I a m looking in the Eugene area as well? Any help is great!
  • monzey said:
    Hi, what did you find with the  Blue Rooster B & B?  If you don't mind me asking were did you end up getting married?  I a m looking in the Eugene area as well? Any help is great!
    Hi there! I looked at the B&B when I was planning my wedding (I live in Eugene too) but I eventually went with a different setting. We wanted something a little more themed, preferably with an outdoor option.. luckily we found Dancing Deer Mountain, which is right in Eugene. Intimate, like a B&B, but much much much more beautiful and romantic. Also I found the owners to be the most friendly out of all the places we checked out.. they care for the entire venue, grounds and all, and you can tell they really put their heart and soul into it. I'm so glad we were able to have our wedding at this outdoor wedding venue in Eugene... I'd definitely suggest checking it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards