Ohio-Cleveland

Chuppah for Rent!

I have a white wood chuppah for rent in NE Ohio, it's beautiful! I have pics some contact me for more info!

Re: Chuppah for Rent!

• Julie1572Julie1572 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are looking for a Chuppah for our Oct 2011 wedding.  Can you please send pictures to Julie1572@aol.com?
    Thank you!
  • fandreafandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://carlsbad.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_chuppah-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:fbc85048-b581-472b-8f40-8f2ba3c67ef1Post:51f02f3b-a783-44ea-918e-ec7f4e7d8658">Chuppah for Rent!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a white wood chuppah for rent in NE Ohio, it's beautiful! I have pics some contact me for more info!
    Posted by amyhissa[/QUOTE]

Please send price and pictures to <a href="mailto:andreafriede@hotmail.com">andreafriede@hotmail.com</a>.  Thanks!
  • fandreafandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please send pictures and rental information to me at andreafriede@hotmail.com or call
    412-429-9642.  Thank you!
  • fandreafandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please send pictures and rental information to andreafriede@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking for a chuppah for my wedding on 9-10-11.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!   Please contact me I'm interested in the white wooden chuppah!   Blondie18x@aol.com

Thank you,

Amber
  • tocmagtocmag member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please send pics of the chuppah to: thetocmag@yahoo.com. is it available on july30, 2011?
  • Hi! I was wondering if you still had the chuppa available! I am getting married 9/22/12. Thank you!
  • If available on 9/22/12, please email amanda0085@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!
  • If available on 5/17/2013, please email me at jcluvnaomi@gmail.com
  • If available 7/4/2013 email me at elyssa87@gmail.com
  • if available on July 28th 2013 please email me scramer24@gmail.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_chuppah-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:fbc85048-b581-472b-8f40-8f2ba3c67ef1Post:51f02f3b-a783-44ea-918e-ec7f4e7d8658">Chuppah for Rent!</a>:  Please send me pricing information and pictures of the chuppah
    [QUOTE]I have a white wood chuppah for rent in NE Ohio, it's beautiful! I have pics some contact me for more info!
    Posted by amyhissa[/QUOTE]
  • Can you send pics and pricing info to joeylew22yahoo.com. We are getting married sept 1st 2013. Thanks! Jolynn
  • I am interested in renting your chuppah. Can you please send me pictures and your rental price? Akerr148@gmail.com
  • aechaech member
    First Comment
    Is it available for Aug 31, 2013?

If so, please email me at amyechm@gmail.com. A photo would be appreciated.

Thanks for advertising this!
  • Is it available for July 19, 2014? If it is, please email me at jcgleis@gmail.com with some photos and pricing. Thank you!
  • I am interested in renting the Chuppah. My wedding is July 18th. Please email pictures and pricing to beckyleopold61578@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Becky
  • Do you still have the chuppah available, if so is it available for Sunday, April 13, 2014?

Please send pictures and pricing info to lcmalka1@gmail.com. Thank you!

• Hi, I would like to see picture and rent the chuppah for June 14, 2014.  Please send me pictures to tennisfantt@gmail.com.  Thanks
  • AFutureWinterAFutureWinter member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2014
    Did any of you actually get information/use it for your event? If so, can you post pictures/the cost on this thread?
  • Hello!  I'm getting married February 7 and looking for a white, modern chuppah!  I'd love to see pictures and talk about pricing/availability.  Thanks! andreakerz@hotmail.com
  • Hi, I am interested in getting more information about renting your chuppah for our wedding on September 27th, 2014. Could you message me with pictures/pricing? My email address is zawadzki.danielle@gmail.com. Thanks so much! 
  • The original message is from 2010. Might be time to close the thread since no one seems to have gotten a response. @knotporscha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards