Michigan-Northern
Options

Traverse City Bachelorette Party

Hey everyone! I am the MOH for my best friends wedding that is in Sept 2014. I am looking to throw an awesome bachelorette party for her in Traverse City. I have only been up there one time before, so I am not very familiar with the area. She has told me she would like something a little more low key so I figured Traverse City would be a great place since we are all originally from SE Michigan. The only thing I really know about are the wine tours!  I am also still debating on a whole weekend or just over night.
ANY ideas, input on length or places to stay would be a great help since I am starting to do some research on things to do. I am hoping to get everything planned by late in the year so that I can get things booked far enough in advance :)

Re: Traverse City Bachelorette Party

• Options
    Wine tours are really fun. 

Another idea is doing a belly dancing bachelorette party. There is a place in Traverse City that teaches belly dancing classes and I know they have put on bachelorette parties. You bring snacks and drinks and one of the teachers gives you all a fun lesson on belly dancing. It is a no pressure dance studio to begin with, and belly dancing can be really fun. They also have a teacher there who teaches burlesque dancing. That would also be possibly fun for a bachelorette party. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards