Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Boudoir pictures?

Has anyone else done them? Id never heard of these before today (i guess i live under a rock, lol). My photographer posted some new boudoir pictures on her facebook today and they are freakin awesome. They look all old fashion pin up girl style. 

I kinda think it would be neat to do some, but what do i do with them after? I dont think i am going to put a pic like that up on the wall, lol. So do i just give FI some prints or just a little book or something? Has anyone else done boudoir pics? and what did you do with the pics? 

Re: Boudoir pictures?

• Options
    Oh, her FB is "kellyembryphoto" if anyone wants to see the pics im talking about :)
  • Options
    Boudoir pics are getting pretty common.  Generally, brides give them to their grooms as a sort of "wedding present."  Your photographer will make you an album of the best shots from the shoot for you and your FI to keep.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    I did a session about a year ago as a present for him (and me!). We weren't even engaged at the time. I went wtih my best friend (she used her's as a one year anniversary present to her husband).

The place we went thru had a great package where we got our hair and make up done and got snacks and bubbly while we were waiting!

We recieved CD's of all the photos and I just gave them to my man that way.

It was a great time and I have lost a lot of weight since then so I've been waiting to do another.

My FI and I are even talking about doing one together! Think black and white on the beach...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards