New Jersey

Re: The Pros

• Options
    I would stay away.  Stay far away.  They don't get good reviews.
  • Options
    I understand they do an "okay" job as DJ's, but have heard horrible things about their video and photo. We got a bunch of mail from them, too, and always disregarded it feeling that the price was so low for a reason.
  • Options
    Please don't use them. They are jacks of all trades and masters of none. They ruined my student teacher's photos and video.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welp, that satisfies my curiosity! What a shame! Their Knot profile looked cute. Glad I didn't bother. Thanks all!
  • Options
    jlr92588jlr92588 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2014
    They must have gained my information from a bridal show I attended because for awhile I was getting frequent phone calls and emails. I even told them I already had my vendors but the calls still didn't stop. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    jlr92588 said:
    They must have gained my information from a bridal shower I attended because for awhile I was getting frequent phone calls and emails. I even told them I already had my vendors but the calls still didn't stop. 
    Tell them to put you on the do not call list.  They are not supposed to harass you.

Lurkers - This is why it's preferable to not give out your phone number at events and to create another email address just to give out for these kinds of things so your regular email doesn't get all kinds of spam/ads.
  • Options
    jlr92588jlr92588 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2014
    @JoanE2012 Thank you I will do that.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards