Ohio-Northeast

Barn/Rustic Venues near Youngstown, Oh

I've been searching for barn/rustic wedding venues for ages now and can't seem to find any that are less than an hour from Youngstown, Oh. I live out in the bundocks of Hartford, Oh and with all the farmers there, you would think we could find one. If anyone finds one relatively close to here, please let me know!! Thanks!

Re: Barn/Rustic Venues near Youngstown, Oh

• Brookside Farms in Louisville, OH
    morethanjustafarm.com

Awesome. Had my wedding there last month and it was so great.
  • There is a place in Salem - not sure how far that is from you. 
    Here is their facebook site - it says rental information is available through the catering company
    http://www.facebook.com/BarnandGazebo/info
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_barnrustic-venues-near-youngstown-oh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:ca0bcc1d-545d-43cb-b394-fb6ae63c2201Post:95f6c2ed-3b86-471a-b58f-275faf54e5b8">Barn/Rustic Venues near Youngstown, Oh</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been searching for barn/rustic wedding venues for ages now and can't seem to find any that are less than an hour from Youngstown, Oh. I live out in the bundocks of Hartford, Oh and with all the farmers there, you would think we could find one. If anyone finds one relatively close to here, please let me know!! Thanks!
    Posted by estoniamarie[/QUOTE]

We are from PA, but we are having our outdoor/barn theme wedding at Yankee Lake Ballroom in Brookfield Ohio.  It is not too far from youngstown.  They don't have a website where you can actually go view pictures.  But if your familiar with Yankee Lake Truck night that's where it is located.  Inside the big white building.  It isnt very appealing on the outside, but the inside is beautiful (barn looking) and spacious! Their price is also great! Hope this helps!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_barnrustic-venues-near-youngstown-oh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:ca0bcc1d-545d-43cb-b394-fb6ae63c2201Post:a875e46e-416f-4b8b-a3e9-711c04f04070">Re: Barn/Rustic Venues near Youngstown, Oh</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Barn/Rustic Venues near Youngstown, Oh : We are from PA, but we are having our outdoor/barn theme wedding at Yankee Lake Ballroom in Brookfield Ohio.  It is not too far from youngstown.  They don't have a website where you can actually go view pictures.  But if your familiar with Yankee Lake Truck night that's where it is located.  Inside the big white building.  It isnt very appealing on the outside, but the inside is beautiful (barn looking) and spacious! Their price is also great! Hope this helps!
    Posted by KAWalker11[/QUOTE]

Anymore information or personal pictures of the place?
  • No pictures posted anywhere online and I didnt take pictures when we went to look at it.  I've been to a few weddings there and its beautiful.  All I have is the address and phone number.  Call and schedule a time to go look at it.  Like I said the outside its not appealing but the inside is beautiful. 

1814 Ohio 7  Brookfield, OH 44403

(330) 448-8839
  • I'm considering having my wedding there but I'm worried it's too rustic.  If any one has pictures of Yankee Lake wedding that would be wonderful.  
  • Salem ohio Saxon Club has a beautiful barn also.
  • edited February 2013
    Has anyone seen The Grand Barn at The Mohicans. The link is below. Let me know if you have seen it.

• This was an awesome post!  Thanks for everyone's input as finding a barn in NE Ohio that's in good shape is a pain! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards