New Jersey

Winter Wedding Weekend Suggestions?

Hi,
does anyone know of nice resorts/venues in tristate area for a winter wedding. I am looking for Martin luther king weekend so I wouldl ike to have a sat wedding and then a nice brunch sunday where people have option to stay for a longer time that Sunday... People have recommended SkyTop, White Face Lodge (i believe its too expensive though and too far) I would like it to be about an hour/hour half from nyc/westchester. Any suggestions/opinions welcomed!
THanks!

Re: Winter Wedding Weekend Suggestions?

• I got married at Black Bear Golf Club, which is part of Mountain Creek/Crystal Springs resort. It's in the Vernon area, which is relatively close to Orange County, NY and about an hour from Newark Airport.  During ski season, I believe there is even a NJ Transit bus that runs from Port Authority.   

Crystal springs has 4 different properties for weddings: Black Bear, Ballyowen, Minerals, and Crystal Springs Country Club. The resort also has 3 different hotels. My family stayed at the Appalachian, which is next to the main ski lodge. Along with most of our guests, H and I stayed at Minerals resorts. The properties are all gorgeous and the service was amazing.  Feel free to PM me if you want more info. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards