Wedding Etiquette Forum

Fiancé dead set on a Honeyfund

12346»

Re: Fiancé dead set on a Honeyfund

• FI was a big fan of Honeyfund, then I told him about the fees. That changed his mind real quick. Then, he suggested registering with Goliath National Bank. lol

We're just not registering anywhere.

• Every time I see this thread, I misread it. "Fiance dead" and I think, "Oh poor woman. What a messload of problems" until I go back and reread the whole thing... I'm glad it's only a honeyfund we're talking about here and not something drastic.

OP, that advice about being able to talk with your FI about anything? Listen to it.

My group of friends knew I was going to Europe for my honeymoon. Without ME saying a word, my friend called and said "we found this thing called the PARIS PASS, if you think you would use it, we will buy it for you as a wedding gift".. I never asked for it or registered for it. Hell, I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up after she mentioned it. They bought me that, and gave me cash in EUROS to help spend on my honeymoon.

SITB
    That is the most thoughtful thing I've ever heard. Those things are awesome.
  • SachaBee said:

My group of friends knew I was going to Europe for my honeymoon. Without ME saying a word, my friend called and said "we found this thing called the PARIS PASS, if you think you would use it, we will buy it for you as a wedding gift".. I never asked for it or registered for it. Hell, I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up after she mentioned it. They bought me that, and gave me cash in EUROS to help spend on my honeymoon.

SITB
    That is the most thoughtful thing I've ever heard. Those things are awesome.
    I have GREAT friends :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards